P: Phrasing Inspiration T: Happy

I write out my heart day after day but there’s no way to prove. That on the inside I’m hiding the truth. Oh, truth. There’s something that I want to say. But honestly, I rather fake. The truth. But. I don’t want to lie.

I tell myself day after day. It’s not. Okay. But then I look ahead and think. Hey, there’ll be a day. A day when I can go away, a day that I can smile and say, “It’s that day. I’ve been waiting for.... The day I’ll make a change.”

 And then I think about it. To- myself. I’ve always made a difference and apparently it went well. My days pass by and accomplishments of untold. Are there but no one says. Hey, it gets old. We live day after day so we think in every way. That there’s nothing more than can make this worse or better to say.

 The days pass by. The time flys by. And now it’s time. To say. Hey! I made a difference. I’m only tewenty six now! I made a difference. think about it. I made a difference. I’m only twelve you see? Later on I shall be in my thirties and I’ll remember all these things that I’ve done and that I’ve won!

 You don’t think about it. When you smile at someone. And then you try and try. To attempt to think. What’s wrong with me? The question passes by. But the real answer is why. Why even think what’s wrong. When you’re not broken? So. You have a restriction or two. You can’t play baseball ball you can’t swim or do--anything that they say makes you a man. Or a thing that they say-makes you a ‘person’. But really. think about it!

 Society! Who is thee? To say who I am? Honestly, I am who I am, Who I’ll be. Is who I determine. I am the controller. The first player. The boldest. The best. And the greatest. I’ll be the one. To take it. Society, tell me. Who are you and what will you be? In the end. When no one’s around. It’s what you do when no one’s looking!

 I must be no one. Because I see everything you do. You think to yourself. But then you think that there’s a time or two. Think about it. All that you’ve done. Take a second to breathe in. You’re alive and you will be one..! With humanity. One day. When it’s all over and you’ll be decay. You all end up the same. Apart of natures cycle that day.

 It’s okay. Don’t think of it as death. just think that everything ends but it’s for the best. I write my heart out day after day. I sing to myself to assure that I’ll be okay. And then. I’ll think about it one more time. I deserve more. Than what I’m thinking.

 “Don’t you dare put yourself down.”

 “Because you’re strong.”

 “You have will.”

 “You’re a fighter.”

 “Don’t let them steer you wrong.”