Chapter 27

•Camila's POV•

I sighed as I watched her dark brown hair disappear down the hall to our first period class. I immediately started scolding myself for being so stupid and not careful enough. I wanted to tell Lauren everything but I really couldn't. No matter how much I wanted to. It's better if she doesn't know anything in the long run. It will keep her safer that way.

It hurt me to see her upset like that but her safety and protection is my number one priority above everything. I felt myself start sulking as I knew I probably fucked up our relationship.

I didn't deserve Lauren. I didn't deserve her love, her caress, her soul. I didn't deserve her at all...

I leaned myself onto the lockers as I slid down and wrapped my arms around my knees. I should go to class but I didn't know if Lauren wanted me to or not. I doubt after what happened she would leap of joy seeing me. I ran my hand through my hair frustrated.

All I wanted was to be normal right now.

A human.

Non of this would be happening if I wasn't such a freak. Lauren didn't deserve a monster like me. Brad was right; I am a monster. That's all I'll ever be.

After what I did....

I flinched trying to shake away the memory. I covered my ears as the loud piercing screams of agony were heard in my head.
A tear slid down my cheek as I shuddered thinking of what I've done.

How could I possibly tell Lauren that? How?

She would never look at me the same I know it. She'll wouldn't want to be around me anymore. She wouldn't love me.

I couldn't have that. I couldn't have that pain. I loved her too much for her to leave me and plaster myself as a monster in her mind. My body shuddered as I didn't even want to think about that.

Closing my eyes I tried to picture us this morning; cuddling, kissing, laughing. I felt at ease remembering the feeling of her warm body curled up on me. Her smile, her eyes, her lips. A smile formed on my face just thinking about her.

I soon opened my eyes and looked over to the door of the classroom Lauren was currently in. I can smell her scent from here and it brought a sense of warmness in me.

"I love you so much Lauren...please forgive me." I whispered out loud to her even though I knew she couldn't hear it.

I Heard a scuff then a fit of laughter. I rolled my eyes and my anger surged through my body.

Brad began walking towards me still laughing as I stood up. He began clapping in a mocking form.

"Wow you really fucked up didn't you?" He smirked leaning against the lockers.

I growled and in a second I was in his face. I was doing everything in me to not slap that smirk off his face.

"That wasn't for you to get involved you bastard." I sneered, shoving him back.

"Oh but it was. You see I came here for one specific reason." He walked closer, his smug expression turned into one of anger just like mine. "To make sure you rot in hell for what you did." His breath hit my face as we stared each other down.

"I apolog-"

"Your stupid apology doesn't bring them back!" He yelled, cutting me off as his voice echoed down the hall.