Chapter 17 - Scars

Nico

Olivia is underneath me, half-naked on my bed.

I must have imagined this a thousand times by now, but I never imagined it happening like this. I can't really remember how we got here. I think I may have blacked out somewhere along the way. One moment I was admiring how beautiful and sexy Olivia looked as she stepped into the jacuzzi, and the next I was wrapping a towel around her and rushing her back to my room.

I only came up with the whole jacuzzi idea because she said she wanted to relax. I was expecting we would have a nice dip and call it a night. She's usually tired on Fridays after tutoring and babysitting, and she usually crashes hard after a certain point of the night, falling asleep right on top of me. You would think it would bother me, but I've loved every time it's happened. There is no better feeling in the entire world than her sleeping in my arms.

But tonight is different. She's well awake and energized. I can practically feel a buzz emanating from her. Her body feels electric. I don't think I've ever seen her so alive.

Her towel is still in between us on my bed. I dropped mine somewhere along the way, but I kept hers on because I didn't want her to get cold or sick. The room feels pretty warm, and I mentally pat myself on the back for cranking up the heat in my room before we left. But now I need to get rid of her towel before I lose my mind.

I tug on it, slowly pulling the edges apart and unwrapping her. I swear I feel like I'm unwrapping the best gift I have ever, and will ever, receive.

The towel breaks free and reveals her perfect body. My breath catches yet again, seeing her perky breasts and that little blue bikini. At least, the bottom part that is left of it. I'm dying to untie those stringy things on the side of her hips. I almost did when we were in the jacuzzi, but then I remembered where we were. I didn't want her to feel like we were in the middle of an episode of Girls Gone Wild.

In the moment, it was extremely difficult to stop what we were doing, but now that I'm looking at her splayed out in the deep privacy of my bed, I'm so glad I did. I wouldn't have been able to do half the things I'm mentally planning.

I cover her body with mine, making sure to keep most of my weight off of her. We're both still somewhat wet from the jacuzzi, but I don't care. All I care about is relieving her from the remainder of her bikini.

Olivia inhales sharply as I untie the right side of her bikini bottom. I immediately stop, thinking I may have moved too fast this time.

"Nico, your shorts," she breathes.

Does she want me to take them off? Because I will gladly do so. "What about them, baby?" I ask, making sure I'm getting this right before I do something wildly inappropriate.

"They're really cold," she replies, a shiver running through her body.

Shit. Making her feel cold is the last thing I wanted. I guess I should take them off after all. But is that what she wants me to do? For a split millisecond I consider wrapping her back up in the towel, but I just don't have the willpower to do so.

"Take them off," she says, a slight desperation in her voice.

Well, that answers that. I don't hesitate any longer and strip. I quickly finish untying her bikini and pull it off her. I wish I could have enjoyed this part longer, but she's cold and I need to get her warm again.

"Get in," I say, drawing back the sheets of my bed.

She rapidly gets inside and I follow, pulling the sheets over us. I bring her close to me, internally cursing when I feel her trembling.