Chapter 25 - Can We Go Home Now?

Nico

Olivia is kissing my jaw, her smooth hands trailing down my chest. At first I think it's a dream as my head feels foggy, but then I open my eyes to find her naked body against mine. I know the real thing once I see it. Even in my dreams I could never make this up.

"Nico, I'm so sorry," she says, looking completely embarrassed.

"For what? You can touch me all you want," I say, trying to make light out of the fact that she passed out on me last night.

"I don't know what happened."

"You don't remember?" I ask, suddenly panicking that I took advantage of her.

"Of course I do. I remember everything. It was just at the end. I had never felt anything like that and it was just really intense."

I instantly relax, tracing my fingers against her cheek. "That good, huh?" I say full of pride.

She nods shyly. "Can I make it up to you?" she says, her fingers inching down my stomach.

My dick instantly responds. Not that it hasn't been on high alert for the past twenty-four hours, but I didn't think it could get any harder. I want her to touch me so badly that I would gladly give up one of my kidneys for it.

I reply by sliding her hot body underneath me. It may not seem very smooth from my part, but I'm starting to get desperate for relief.

Olivia inhales sharply as I position myself right where I need her. I need her more than my next breath. Her eyes flash with desire, and I'm suddenly reliving last night all over again. Except this time I'm completely aware of everything and have absolutely zero reservations.

"You drive me crazy, Olivia. Completely insane."

I kiss her perfect lips as her hands slowly run down my back. She already feels so warm and pliable, I'm seconds away from breaking all my rules and taking her right here.

I hear a phone ringing somewhere, but I choose to ignore it. Whoever it is can certainly wait. But as soon as it stops, I hear another one start ringing from outside. I'm about to ignore that too when I hear Sofia's voice answering it, and I feel like I've just been doused with a bucket of ice water.

"Hey, Mom," she answers. "Yeah, really good. We've had a lot of fun."

Seriously? My mom could not have worse timing. Those Geico commercials really know what they're talking about. I curse, thinking it's just not in the cards for me.

"I think he's still sleeping, Mom. We'll try calling you later."

At least Sofia has some sense to know to leave me alone. If only she could have gotten a place that didn't have French freaking doors. I mean they look nice and all, but are highly impractical.

I look towards Olivia and she has her hand covering her mouth, forcing herself not to laugh. Somehow it makes her look even sexier than before. I guess it's either that or crying, there's no other option left. I think I might opt for the latter.

"I'm gonna shower," I inform her, avoiding her gaze. I can't bear to look at her tempting body one second longer and not have her.

I try to adjust myself in my boxers as I get out of bed, but it's impossible. I think I may have the worst case of blue balls in all mankind.

"Nico," she calls behind me, but I simply can't turn around.

"It's okay," I say, and shoot out the door to the bathroom.

I strip and turn on the shower, purposely leaving it on cold. But even the icy spray does nothing to help my situation. If anything, it's actually starting to freaking hurt. I consider jerking off, the only thing keeping me from doing so is the fact that I'm in my sister's shower.