3. The Italian Boy

A/N "Millions of starts in the sky, but all I wanna do is stare into your eyes."

NICOLE GOLD

That tattoo on his arm, or bicep or whatever.

It has to have some kind of sentimental meaning towards him, obviously because he wouldn't talk to me about it.

But, of course, we just met.

I look down at my papers and books and binders sprawled all over my floor.

I look over towards Clarity, and her eyebrows are furrowed as her eyes stay strained onto her book as she writes on her notebook.

"Hey Claws," I say, in a questioning manner, more than a demand.

She quickly looks up from her book as she stops writing.

"Yeah?"

"Do you know anything about Drew's tattoo on his arm?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

She gives me a look, "I never knew he had one."

"You didn't?" I say, wondering how she didn't.

"Nope," she looks at me.

"Huh.. Okay." Was all I said before looking back down towards my books.

Well, that didn't work.

Suddenly, Clarity's phone starts ringing.

"Is it Lover Boy?" I raise an eyebrow.

She rolls her eyes, but nods her head anyways.

"Hey," she let out a chirpy tone over the phone.

I cut out their conversation after that, and wander back to my homework.

She sighs as she presses the end button.

"What's wrong this time?" I smile at her goofily.

She chuckles, "He wants me back at our dorm so we can go out on a 'fancy' dinner date."

"Why's that?" I question.

"10 months with him goes a long way," she shrugs.

"Oh, right. Tomorrow is your guys' 10 month anniversary," I pause, "But why are you guys going out tonight?"

She sighs, "I have three exams tomorrow, and we decided it would be best to just do it the day before; when I don't have exams."

"Why are you taking exams so early?" I ask her.

She looks at me, "It's beginning course exams that my teachers like to do. It's pretty bullshit if you ask me," she mutters.

"Woah! Clarity used a profanity!" I exclaim, with a shocked expression.

"Stuff it in your bra, Nikki," she narrows her eyes in a mocking way.

I laugh at her, "Only for you," I wink.

She huffs as she starts to pack her things.

"So, Nikki," she starts.

"So, Claws," I mock.

She gives me a shy look, "Since I won't be available tomorrow, or tonight.. Do you want to maybe.. Hang out with Drew again?"

I stare at her, and she starts to stir under my gaze.

"As in the delinquent I hung out with last time?" I ask her.

She looks away from me, before nodding her head.