Extra Part 4

NICOLE GOLD

Kasen nervously fidgets his hands together as I tighten his tie, and give him a big smile. Today was the day that he gets married to Rhylynn Warren. The girl with firey red hair, and light brown eyes. She always had a different personality than others, but I definitely loved her as my own. She was small, and short compared to Kasen. Considering Rhylynn was only 5'4, and Kasen was 6'0. They are perfect, and beautiful together. Kasen was 22 now, and Camilla was 17.

Camilla and James didn't last long, but Camilla wasn't exactly heartbroken over it. She was only eleven anyways, and plus, she isn't well.. She isn't straight. And that is perfectly fine with me, because I will always love her no matter what. I could tell that she was nervous when she came out to me and Drew, but we always reassure her that there is nothing wrong with being gay. Love will always continue being love, and you can't choose who you fall in love with. She's now dating a 17 year old girl named Vylinn. She has blonde hair, and blue eyes. She's a good girl, and I can tell that they make each other very happy. They met back in freshman year, and started to date in sophmore year. Currently, they're both in their senior years.

Camilla walks in with her light blue dress on, and smiles over at Kasen and I, "Ready to get hitched, big bro?"

Kasen rolls his eyes at Camilla, but smiles anyways, "No," he pauses, "I'm ready to get married, not hitched."

"Same thing," she waves her hand, receiving a chuckle from me.

Suddenly, I feel an arm drape across my waist. I smile inwardly as I face the man of my dreams. His big blue eyes still lit me up on the inside as he stared down at me, and his kisses still never ceased to amaze me. He smiles, and leans down to give me a soft, short kiss on the lips.

"Hey, Kitten," he smiles, and I fall in love all over again.

"Hey, Drew," I pause, "Are you ready to watch our kid get married?"

Drew looks over at Kasen and Camilla as they start to talk about god knows what, "Definitely."

***

Rhylynn smiles, holding Kasen's hand as they run down the aisle after kissing for a very long time, with a lot of cheering from the guests and I. Kasen sweeps her off of her own feet, and spins her around as he carries her 'bridal' style. She wraps her arms around Kasen's neck as they make it towards their limo, with huge smiles on their faces.

Camilla holds onto Vylinn's hand, and Vylinn rests her head onto her shoulder.

Watching my kids grow up for all these years, and watching myself grow up as a person has been one hell of an experience. None of this would have been possible, if it weren't for meeting the best person in my whole entire life. My one and only, my husband, the love of my life.. Drew Zane Thomson.

I look up at him, and clutch onto his arm, "I love you, Drew."

"I love you, too, Kitten," he smiles, and my breath was still taken away from me everytime he smiled at me.

Soon, the crowd got quiet after cheering so much, and Camilla comes over to say goodbye, before leaving with Vylinn. Drew gives me a signature smirk, before tugging on my hand, and dragging me towards the dance floor that they set up outside under a tent.

He walks towards the DJ stand, letting go of my hand in the process, and plays a song.

Our song.

He holds out his hand, bowing down, "May I have this dance, My Kitten?"

I chuckle, "You may," I grasp my own hand into his large one, and he pulls me into his chest. I breathe in the scent of him, and admire the minty, cinnamon scent he always held. His hands rested on my waist, while my arms went around his neck as we swayed to the music.

"You know," I pause, looking into his curious eyes, "I never thought I would be here right now. Dancing with you, listening to an Ed Sheeran song, and still falling madly, and deeply in love with you every second of the day."

He smiles, "I never thought I would ever be in love at all.. And I really can't believe that you're still in love with a slob like me."

I chuckle, and he kisses my forehead, "Well, I love you no matter what. Slob, or no slob."

His dimples show with delight as he smiles his brightest smile, "I love you, Nicole."

"I love you, too, Drew," I sigh, resting my head onto his chest.

None of this would have ever happened, if it weren't for meeting you,

Drew Zane Thomson.

A/N

Hello Kittens! Yes, this is FINALLY it! I have written four short extras for you, and now it's finished! I really hope you all enjoyed this series, it was extremely fun to make, and I'm happy that you all got to read this far into the book! I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did. I love you all so so so much, and I thank you all for the lovely support I've been getting.

Until next time...

xx

<3