29. Loving You

A/N "I love you. And I would never take that back."

The dress is the one Drew picked out for Nicole.

DREW THOMSON

"Nicole Anderson Gold," I pull her closer to me, enjoying her closeness, and looking straight into her beautiful eyes, "You will forever be my first love. My only love," I pause, unsure if I should say this, "And I.. I love you."

Yes, I, Drew Zane Thomson, am in love with Nicole Anderson Gold.

Her body freezes, and I feel as if I said the wrong thing, "Nicole I-"

"I love you too," her voice barely a whisper.

My ears hear the words, although, "What?"

"I love you too," Her eyes tear up with happiness, "I love you so much, Drew."

I pull her close to me, and hug the life out of her, "I love hearing it, Nicole. I really, really do. I love you.."

"I love you too, Drew."

***

Two Months Later..

It's been two months since my mother died. I'm still upset, and I don't think I'll ever get over her death. But, I have one girl that will forever have my heart. Her name is Nicole Anderson Gold. And I love her.

I look over at Nicole, "It's almost christmas," Her eyes twinkle with happiness.

Christmas is two weeks away, and Nicole invited me to celebrate with her parents. I obviously agreed to go.

I lean in, resting my head in my hand as my elbow goes on the table, "Lovely, and what-"

My words are cut off when Florence Windsor walks in. Why is he here? I have never shown anyone this pizza place before. It's the place I first brought Nicole.

You don't own the damn place, Drew.

Right.

Nicole looks at me weirdly, "What's wrong?" Her eyebrows scrunch.

I get up from my seat, and start to walk towards Florence, "I'll be right back, Kitten. Stay here."

Florence' eyes catches my own, "Drew! It's lovely to see yo-"

I punch him square in the face, "Leave," I growl through my teeth, "I said I never wanted to see your face again."

I feel soft hands clutching my bicep, and I snap my eyes in their direction. Nicole's beautiful, soft cat eyes are looking straight through my heart, and I can't help but wrap my arms around her protectively.

Nicole snuggles in my shirt, "What's wrong, Drew?" Her soft, lovely voice emits through the tension.

"He played with my sister long ago, and I told him I never wanted to see him again," I pull her closer, "He stole my sisters innocence, and walked away," I whisper in her ear, explaining things.

"Drew, I think you might want to keep your pet away-"

"Shut up, Florence. You won't touch her," I tighten my hold.

"You're right, I won't," He holds his hands up, "But I certainly touched your sister," His smug smirk sent me off.

"You bastard!" I scream, breaking away from Nicole, and hitting him in his stupid, ugly face all over again.

"Drew!" I hear a screech coming from my love, and I move away from Florence, "You're just lucky my girl is here," I spit, "I better not see you ever again."