20. BONUS CHAPTER #2

A/N "I'm blissfully yours."

I understand that some of you might be uncomfortable with 'sex' scenes, so that's why I named this a 'Bonus Chapter'. Meaning that you don't have to read this chapter if you don't want.

WARNING: Mature Content.

NICOLE GOLD

I look through his piercing blue eyes, having them devour from where I was. I was currently wrapped around Drew, my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He has me sensually up against the wall, while attacking my neck.

I moan out in complete pleasure, and he tries to shush me by kissing me. I quickly respond, and tug at his soft hair. He continues to kiss me as he walks towards the bed. He places me down softly, and then sexually climbs on top of me. His dark eyes search mine, and then they travel downwards.

He takes a look at his shirt that's placed on me, and he licks his lips, before reaching eye level again. I shudder against him as his hands reaches under the shirt and rubs his fingers against my skin. I slightly arch my back when he grabs from behind my thigh, and lifts it up.

"No shorts? Wow, Gattino. How lovely of you," he whisper seductively in my ear.

I squirm against his touches, and I can tell he's enjoying every second of it. His hands travel all over my body, before I had enough of his teasing. I press my hips up and buck them onto his own, grinding against him. I can feel sensation jolting from my body as I let out a soft moan, and roll my eyes back.

He groans, and then presses his hips more harshly against my own. I let out a louder moan, and he places a kiss on my hickey that's on my neck. He soon finds my sweet spot, and whispers 'jackpot', before biting down.

I arch my back up once again, before struggling to find his belt. He tsk's me, and shakes his finger, "I can't be the only one stripped down, now can I, Principessa?"

Gosh, I really love when he speaks Italian to me.

Drew's fingers tug at the hem of my shirt, and starts to pull it up. But not before looking me in the eyes for approval. I quickly nod my head, and that's when it's pulled over me, and thrown on the floor.

I nervously check his eyes, and he trails down my body in complete 'aw'. I bite my lip, and his gaze quickly looks up to my lips. He drinks me in one last time, making me shiver, before kissing me once more.

"You're so beautiful, Kitten," he says, more to himself.

I smile as his kisses trail down to the valley of my breasts. He gives me a lopsided smirk, and I run my hands through his chocolate brown hair. He looks up at me through his eyelashes as he trails his kisses downward. I mewl out when he kisses right above my panty-line.

He gives me a bigger smirk, before biting down on my panties, and tugging at it before releasing it from his teeth. I slighty squirm at the sight of him. He slowly, slowly starts kissing on the right side of my inner thigh. He's so close to my heat, and I just want him to rip off my panties.

He gives out a small, deep chuckle when he sees the frustration on my face. Instead of his face going where I want it to, he moves over to my left thigh. I whine in protest, but it's quickly replaced by a moan when he kisses right.. there. He places another peck on my clit through my, already soaked, black laced underwear.

He looks up, "Already wet?" He raises an eyebrow at me, "All I did was kiss you, Kitten," He purrs.

I wiggle around, and let out whine, but he holds my hips down. His large hands tease me, and they start to tug at my panties, but not making them move.