19. Taking My Kitten

A/N "Kiss me like you miss me."

*Mature Content* Do NOT read the ending if Mature Content makes you uncomfortable.

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE!!

DREW THOMSON

She let's out a sigh, and all I can seem to focus on are her soft, colored lips. They move, "Drew, why did you-"

I cut her off by placing my lips on her own, and my heart starts to bang against my chest since she doesn't immediately respond. But, when her lips start to move against my own, my doubts plummet to the fucking ground.

Her soft, luxurious lips move in sync with my own, and I ravish every tiny part of her. I pull tighter on her waist and try to tug her as close to me as I can. I left a hickey on her neck to basically claim her.

I was jealous for a beautiful girl that I've known for quite some time, sue me. A boy looked like he was flirting with my Kitten, and I got extremely jealous. Even though, in the end, he was gay.. I still felt jealous and I still feel like someone can snatch her away from me at anytime.

Her fingers tug at my hair, and I groan against her wonderful lips. She tastes like cherries and vanilla. It's probably the taste of her lip gloss and lip stick mixed together, but I love the taste regardless.

Everything about this very moment sends me in a state of euphoria, and I don't think I have experienced something as special and amazing as this.

I speed the kiss up, and it soon becomes more hungry and wanting. Gosh, her lips are fucking perfect. She's perfect. I could definitely get used to this.

Nicole breaks away, and I immediately trail my kisses down her neck. She let's out a soft mewl that sends me in overdrive. Her moan is even more wonderful than I thought it would be. Her vocal cords come out hoarse, and shaky.

I stop my kisses, and nuzzle my head in her neck as my nose rubs behind her ear. I feel her shiver against my touch as my thumb rubs circles against her slightly exposed skin on her waist.

"Drew.." Her voice trails off as her grip on me tigthens with nervousness.

I pull her closer to me, and smell her intoxicating scent, "Yes, Kitten?"

My voice comes out husky and raspy to my ears, and probably towards Nicole's ears as well.

"We should.. We should head back to the d-dorm," she stutters her last word as I place another kiss on her neck.

I rest my head on her shoulder, and look up at the side of her face, "Okay, Kitten."

I start to pull away from her, but before I do, she gives me another long lasting kiss that makes me want more. I immediately kiss back, and she hums in response. She pulls away with a bright blush. Even though it's dark out, I can still see the dark blush that shades her tan cheeks.

"You have um.. You have a lip stick stain on your um.. Lips," she blushes while looking away.

I smile down at her and slightly laugh, "Good with me," I shrug.

I give her one last kiss on the cheek, before fully pulling away and walking towards my side of the car. I pull the handle with a dreamy sigh to myself. The feeling of her lips are still lingering on my own, and I remember the feeling of her small, thin fingers running through my hair.

I shake my head as I place myself in my car, and see that Nicole is already in the car. I give her a full-blown smile, and then start the ignition to my car.

***

When we reach my dorm, I open my car door and quickly jog towards Nicole's door to open it for her. She gives me a thankful smile, before hopping out. I grab her hand and place a feathery kiss on the back of her soft, small hand.