9. What Can I Say? I've Got Bieber Fever

A/N "I never thought I could fall in love. But that was before I met you."

NICOLE GOLD

I woke up with a strong grip around my waist, and as I tried to struggle away, they pulled me closer.

"Stop moving," I heard a deep, husky voice emitting from behind me.

I relaxed in Drew's arms, "I have to piss."

"Very lady-like of you," He says in a sarcastic manner, before letting go of his grip on me.

I roll my eyes, "Never said I was a lady."

"Prove it to me?" He smirks.

I narrow my eyes, "It's too early for this. Now, if you don't mind, I need to let out half of Niagara Falls."

I hear a deep chuckle as I enter the bathroom.

The cold tiles hit my feet, and I wince at the coldness. I should really remember to put on socks before I go to bed.

After flushing the toilet, I take a look at myself in the wide mirror.

My hair is in all sorts of directions, my lips are chapped, my eyes have dark bags under them, and my nose was red.

I sniffled as I took a check-over of myself.

No.. I can't be..

Oh gosh..

I'm sick.

I haven't been sick in two years, and for me to be sick now, it terrifies me. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about class. I mean, it's not like I can skip it.

We only get seven days out of the whole year to miss, and I was trying to save them and have a perfect attendance.

I normally always have a perfect attendance. It's definitely not like me to miss school.

I rush out of the bathroom, and take a look around. I spot a tired Drew rubbing his eyes.

"Are you sick?" I quickly ask.

Drew gives me a weird look, as if not understanding my panic, "What-"

"Just answer!" I burst.

He tilts his head, "I don't think so, why?"

"Because I am.. And I can't afford to miss a day. I mean, I can. But that's not the point. I'm normally never sick. And I was trying to have perfect attendance this year. Just like for the past two years. Oh my gosh, Drew.. I don't know-"

I'm cut off by a hand slapping over my mouth, "If you don't shut up and get back in bed, you won't get your soup I was planning on making you."

I shut my mouth, and wait for him to remove his hand. When he removes it, he cautiously steps back.

"It's Saturday, anyways, Kitten," he let's out a sigh.

I sigh in relief, "Oh thank god.."

I watch as Drew heads towards the closed door, "Lay down, I'll be right back."

I slowly walk towards the bed, completely embarassed with myself.

As I'm laying down, I remember the feeling of Drew's protective arms around my waist. The feeling of his skin touching mine brings an unwanted feeling in my stomach.

The more I look at Drew, the more I notice about him.

When he's frustrated, he'll run his hand through his hair. When he's confused, he'll slightly tilt his head. When he's laughing, his head will slightly tilt up in pure enjoyment.