10. BONUS CHAPTER #1

A/N "Your mouth constantly spills with raw emotion, and I'm not sure if I like that or not."

CLARITY CHARMS

The second I walked into my apartment with Ryder, I froze, standing in the doorway.

I wasn't prepared to see the place in more jumbles of a mess than when I had left. There were several cups everywhere, a pizza box on the floor next to the coffee table, and there were also quite a few of Ryder's clothes sprawled on the floor.

I look over at Nicole, and she gives me a wide eyed look, "What happened here?" She asks.

I look away from her, and back at the disaster of his apartment, "I'm not sure, Nicole. I'm not sure."

I walk towards our shared bedroom, and look at my new boxes still in the place where I left them in the corner.

I see a large body in the bed, with dark black hair.

Ryder.

I take a deep breath, swallowing down my pride, and waking him up by nudging his shoulder, "Ryder," I whisper.

He grunts, "Mm."

"Ryder," I let out more forcefully.

His eyes open, and he immediately sprawls out of bed, bounding towards me and wrapping me in his arms.

I slowly return the gesture. I thought he was going to be mad. I was afraid of what he thought of me.

"Love.." He whispers.

The nickname he made for me never got old, and I'm highly grateful he never stopped using it after ten months.

I pull on him tighter, "Ryder," I say softly.

He slowly let's go, and I take sight in him just then. His hair is in a mess; a greasy, jumbled mess. His lips are chapped and pulled into a deep frown. His eyes have extreme bags under them, and they're tired and hopeless.

"I'm guessing Nicole is here, too," he snaps me out of looking at him.

"Yes," I whisper, biting my lip, "I'll go tell her to leave.."

He nods his head, while I walk towards Nicole. She gives me a distant look, "Shall I go?"

I slowly nod, "Thanks for everything, Nicole. I'll text you later about everything, later.."

She nods her head, before walking out.

Once the door closes, I feel a large presence behind me, and his arms wrap around my waist, placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Why didn't you trust me?.." I trail off.

His grip on me tightened, "I did. I just didn't trust him."

I slide my way out of his grip, giving him a sharp glare, "You thought I was cheating, Ryder! For christ sake! He's my cousin! You even shouted at my best friend over the phone on how I was cheating on you!"

He gives me a hurt look, "I'm sorry-"

I cut him off, "Sorry can't fix everything, Ryder! In fact, saying sorry never really fixes anything!" I exclaim.

He winces at my tone of voice, "Clarity.." He breathes, "I'm so sorry for saying those things. I got wounded up at the idea of another person touching you, that I blew it in your face.. I shouldn't have done that.. I'm so sorry, Clarity."

The vulnerability made me want to just simply crawl back into his arms, but I couldn't. He hurt me. And I'm just not sure about us anymore.

"Ryder, I love you. And it's hard for me to say this, but.." I pause, looking away from him, "I'm just not so sure about us anymore.."

His whole body freezes, and his posture is no longer slump. Before I could even so much as blink, I'm pressed against a wall, and my body is smashed with Ryder's.

"No. You're mine, and I'm not letting you go. Clarity, for these past ten whole months, I don't think I could have fallen more in love with anyone else than I have you. You are my everything, love. And I wouldn't trade a single thing if it meant being with you. I realize that my actions were stupid and I was being selfish and irrational.. But, baby, I'm completely and utterly in love with you, and I need you more than anything, love. I'm sorry for my reaction, I really am. And I should have listened to you, but these past few days without you have been hell for me. I can't seem to shake off the fact that I might lose you. I can't lose you.. Please, I can't."

He snuggles his head in the crook of my neck, pulling me closer to him, and breathing me in. He lightly sobs on my shoulder, and I break.

"Ryder.. I'm not.. I won't-"

"I'm so, so sorry.." he cuts me off.

"I'm not going to leave you, Ryder. Never, ever," I whisper in his ear, and he lightly shivers.

I feel him place a small kiss on my neck, feeling his hot breath fan my face.

My arms around his neck pull him closer to me, and he places another kiss on my shoulder, before pulling away to look at me.

"I love you, Clarity."

"I love you, too, Ryder," I say whole heartedly.

He kisses me the second that leaves my mouth, "Say it again."

I do as told, "I love you.."

He grumbles against my lips, before kissing me once again.

I don't object, and kiss him back.

The kiss was sweet, and sending my toes into a curl.

No matter how many times I kiss him, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it, nor used to it.

He groans as he pulls back, before placing a last kiss on my forehead.

I smile in his direction, and he returns it.

"I've never been more in love," he whispers, resting his forehead on my own.

"Neither have I, Ryder. Neither have I."

He gives me a cheeky smile, before grabbing under my thighs, and hoisting me up.

I quickly wrap my legs around his waist with a small squeak.

"Ryder! What are you doing?"

He kisses my neck, before dragging me towards the bedroom, "Showing you how much I love you. Now kiss me."

I do as told, and kiss him with everything I've got.

He places me down on the bed, and I moan in delight when he bites on my neck. He smirks, before grinding his hips against mine.

I let out a ragged breath, "Ryder."

He places his lips on mine, and I lose my train of thought.

"Mine, all mine," I feel his lips move against mine.

"What are you? A werewolf?" I joke breathily.

"I'll be whatever you want me to be, babe," He let's out a sexy, husky tone.

"Mmm," Was all I made out.

He laughs against my skin, before continuing what he started.

"I love you," I hear him say, once again.

"I love you, too, Ryder. Always."

A/N

Hello loves! Gosh, I never thought I would be saying that again. But anyways, this was a bonus chapter on Clarity's POV with Ryder.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and so far the book as well!

Don't for get to Comment, Follow, and Vote!

I love you all so very much. Thank you all for the support and love.

xx

Don't be a silent reader.