26.

Obsessed.

That's what they've started to say about her. The last two years she's spent searching for her family. Ever since the Empire pulled her out of the depths of space her sole purpose is to find her husband and her children.

Now it's like she's so close she could taste it. She's hired a bounty hunter, Boba Fett. She was the one who arrested him only at the age of maybe 10 for the sabotage of the Endurance, the ship that Anakin and Master Windu were on, and last known wreckage before Anakin was taken by separatists to the Citadel. But of course, Fett doesn't know it's her.

Fett found out all about Luke's past; she would've assigned him to all three members but there's almost no record of Leia's, considering her home planet is gone, and Anakin's information she already knows. In her chambers she has holograms all around of the information he got. She hits herself mentally everyday for not knowing Luke grew up on Tatooine with Anakin's family. She assumed he was dead, she thought it too hard to go back to Tatooine she never even thought to look for him.

There were whispers she's become obsessed with him. But she didn't care. She needed the Emperor off her back, trying to keep him out of her business was impossible. All she needed was information and precision to locating her family. She needed to know who they were. The best way to defeat your enemy, is to know them.

She demanded Admiral Ozzel's presence. When he arrived she could obviously feel his nervousness. It disgusted her. All these new employees were not up to par.

"Lady Majka." Ozzel bowed.

"I want you to send out as many probe droids as possible to every possible planet the Rebels could be on." Majka ordered.

"Why that could be millions of dollars-" Ozzel argued, Majka grabbed his throat.

"I don't care. If you won't do it, don't think there isn't another officer lined up to take your place." She let go of him, "You will watch over this task personally. Let me know if there is any proof of rebel activity."

"Yes, of course, Lady Majka."

~

Luke was out in the cold all day, doing cycles with Han and a few other members to make sure the base was safe.

"Echo 3 to Echo 7. Han, old buddy, do you read me?" Luke spoke into his comlink.

"Loud and clear, kid. What's up?" Han responded quickly.

"Well, I finished my circle. I'm not picking up any life readings either." Luke reported.

"There isn't enough life on this ice cube to fit a space cruiser." Han gave his dry humor, Luke laughed, "My sensors are placed. I'm going back."

"Right, I'll see you in a bit. There's a meteorite that hit the ground out here. I'm gunna check it out, it won't take long." Luke assured him.

"Better not. I don't want another ear full from your dad about partnership." Han warned.

"You got it." Then Luke clicked off his transmitter. Almost immediately then his tauntaun began acting up.

"Hey, steady girl. What's the matter? You smell something?" He asked, relaxing the animal best he could, "There's nothing out here. Don't worry."