Chapter 1

~OKAY SO THIS IS PRETTY MUCH LIKE A LITTLE WARNING AGAIN. THIS WAS MY FIRST FANFIC SO I WASN'T QUITE SURE WHAT I WAS DOING IN THE BEGINNING. SO THESE FIRST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS ARE LIKE REALLY SHORT AND MAY SEEM STUPID BUT I PROMISE YOU THEY GET BETTER! IM WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW WHILE I'M FINISHING UP CHAPTER 18. BUT SERIOUSLY IT STARTS TO GET A LOT BETTER SOON SO JUST BARE WITH ME AND KEEP READING. HAHA THANKS GUYS!~

"Miss Marsh, is my lesson interrupting your little chat?"

I snap my head back to see my teacher, Mr.Wyatt, standing over my desk.

"Oh..I'm sorry Mr.Wyatt. I was just...talking to Taylor about the lesson," I turn back around in my seat and start tapping my pencil on my books.

"Ahh, were you now Millie?" Mr.Wyatt says to me. "Would you mind telling the class exactly what you and Taylor were discussing about the lesson?" He says narrowing his eyes at Taylor and me.

"Oh uhm...Shakespeare? And his plays?" I respond back, obviously having no idea.

"Yeah! Like Macbeth and all of that good stuff." Taylor adds on.

The whole class laughs quietly and I look across the room and see one of my classmates, Harry, rolling his eyes. I will never understand what his problem is with me.

"Miss Marsh and Miss Whittaker, maybe you should stop discussing the season trends and pay a little bit more attention in class. Maybe you two wouldn't be so behind. Would anyone like to inform these two ladies what we're discussing in class today?"

I look around the room and no one is raising their hand. My eyes come across Harry, sunk into his chair with his head down.

"Mr.Styles, you're one of my best students. Will you please explain to Miss Marsh and Miss Whittaker our lesson?"

I look at Harry, his head slowly coming up. I see him look over at me, eyes narrowed. "Do I have to?" His voice raspy, harsh, annoyed.

I turn to Taylor rolling my eyes. "Yeah, does he have to?" I snap back turning my head so I can look him straight in the eyes. "I'd rather have anyone else in this class room try to teach me a lesson besides Harry Styles."

"Our lesson is the powers of persuasion. What makes your writing better. The three elements; Pathos, Ethos, and Logos. But who would expect you two spoiled mall rats to know anything about a well written, persuasive essay," Harry snaps back at me.

The whole class is silent. My eyes are locked on Harry's and I've never been more pissed in my life. Who is he to insult me in front of my peers? Who is he to label me as a "spoiled mall rat"? My blood is boiling and I'm ready to go off on him, then the bell rings, dismissing the class. I see Harry grab his backpack and leave. I pack up my things in a hurry. "I'll meet you at our lockers in a minute okay Tay?" She looks at me confused but nods. I run out of the class room to find Harry. I see him walking and run to catch up with him. I grab onto his backpack and pull him back, then push him up against the wall, holding onto his shirt.

"What is your problem Harry? Who do you think you are!? Trying to humiliate me in front of my class mates!" I'm up in his face screaming. I can notice people looking over at us. Harry isn't saying anything. He's just staring back which makes me angrier. My grip tightens on his shirt. "You're not gonna answer me? I don't know what your problem is Harry or who you think you are but don't pull a stunt like that ever again! Or you'll be so sorry for ever messing with me."

Harry grabs my hands. "Let go of me Millie." He squeezes my hands and throws them off of him. "Now get out of my way," He demands in a low, mumbled tone.

"No! Not until you give me an answer." I block him from moving.

"Millie?" I hear my name being called. I turn around to see my boyfriend, Drew, walking towards me.

"What the hell is going on here, Millie?" Drew asks sounding furious.

"Nothing," I say, backing away from Harry.

"This doesn't look like nothing to me."

"Tell your crazy girlfriend to leave me alone. Obviously she can't take a joke," Harry says to Drew. He pushes his way through us, not even looking back. I watch him as he disappears into the crowd of people.

~this may seem short but it's just an intro! thank you for reading and keep reading the next chapter! xx~