AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys, so sorry about not updating this past Sunday. I've gotten a lot of messages on twitter and instagram asking when the next update is going to be and it'll be no later than this upcoming Sunday! Possibly before.

I've been out of town and super busy with limited wifi and internet access. But I'm working on chapter 21 right now so hold tight!

But I would also like to say thank you guys for getting this story to 5k. It's way more than I ever expected and I know there's other stories out there with 10k or 100k or whatever, but 5k is amazing to me and you guys are so sweet and awesome with all your comments/votes/reads and posts on social media. 

I wouldn't have even continued this story if it weren't for you guys! And I hope you guys stick around for my other stories that are to come! But again, thank you so much its unbelievable and I'm so grateful and happy you guys like the story!

Don't forget to catch up on Chapter 20 and to check out my Luke Hemmings fanfic called Games that will be out shortly! The prologue for it is out now :)

If you'd like to contact me my instagram is: thelovelyliam or you can just message me on here!

Also huge shout out wattpad user @lxigh-anne for making a cover photo for So it Seems! I'll definitely be posting it on my instagram :)

Love you guys!