Berg Newspaper Headline

( Dated 29, May, 850, Respectively )

A Very Unfortunate News

By: BananaBreadTheRed

May 29, year 850, Monday

We are very sad to announce that Kristoph Sutherland, the acting leader of the infamous Trost cult, was murdered last night. The Military Police was baffled and shocked upon seeing the man lying on the floor swimming in his own blood. The local investigators stated that, upon further examination of Sutherland's body, he was killed due to a long and deep slash on the throat made by a very sharp instrument that was handled expertly, as if the wound, itself, was made by an experienced assasin. The wound was very fatal, causing instant death.

The Police listed down some of the names of the people who might have committed the murder, but none of them are guilty, since all of them had fitting alibi.

"We are sad upon Sutherland's passing." Nile Dawk, Head of the Military Police stated. "Not only did we lose the potential key to some secrets, but also a witness that could lead us to the true founder of this elusive group that keeps terrorizing the innocent citizens."

His body would immediately be incinerated in the presence of the officials of the Capital, including Darius Zackly, Head of the four military factions.