Chapter 3

Suddenly someone called my name.

"Hey, wake up. We're here, Clare." Who the hell was talking to me? When I looked up to see the person I saw a gorgeous guy beside me. Then memories came back.

Oh no, I'm gonna live with him. And worse, I am going to marry him.

He got off the car. And I did the same. I gasped at the view in front of me.

I saw a huge modern house. Alone. There is just ONE house and you couldn't see any others wide and bright.

You already could see from outside, that he had money and lived in luxury.

He might be handsome and stuff, Handsome? Gorgeous!

But I don't like men with too much money. I had horrible experiences with rich guys.

I don't mean boyfriend by that. I meant my best friends, my grandfather and someone else.

With my 'best friends' I had a really bad past before Lisa, I thought they were persons I could trust, and that was my biggest mistake, trusting them.

Unlike my parents, their parents weren't that rich. But though we were actually quite same. The perfect trio, me, Sam and Hailie. We didn't care about money, because friendship isn't about having money.

Then they began to torture me, when I found out they were a couple. The perfect trio broke, even though I had never been against it, but they didn't like it though. I still don't know why, but they told me I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about their relationship, I wondered why and got angry by being fooled. All of a sudden they ordered me to give them money and expensive clothes. And they were gone. Gone. So fast.

My grandfather punched my mom when he was drunk, that means every night, he even tried to rape her...and he left my grandma and mother alone because of a woman with more money. I personally never met him nor did my dad but I know that my mother was really hurt. So it obviously hurt me, too.

I have money, enough, but never showed off. I kept it secretly by the time since Hailie and Sam hurt me because of money. And I hated money or being rich. The only thing I keep from Lisa is, being rich. I was too insecure. Too afraid of being hurt and used again.

When I got sadder because of starting to think about those moments, I was being interrupted. When I looked up I saw Daemon. He called my name and it sounds good.

He looked at me with confusion. "What's wrong? I've been calling you for the 6th time. Listen, I know this all is going fast and for me too, because I never wanted to marry so soon. And not even with someone I don't really know. But we have to. And now come in." He said as he looked up and down at me as if I just kissed a frog.

Whoa calm down. I'm not poisonous. What the hell is wrong with him? He's like a girl on her period. Sometimes in a good mood and really often in a bad one. I can tell that even though I just met him.

"I get it. I know you would have liked someone prettier. But don't treat me like I was a piece of shit. Of course it's hard that we're getting married and don't know each other. But stop being so fucking mean to me. After all I am still your fiancée. Thank you." I glared at him and just went inside the house.

I wasn't surprised that this house was going to look beautiful from inside as well but what the heck? This is gorgeous. Everything was so big and now I realized that he must have fifty times more money than my family and the whole city. But I didn't want to show him my thoughts so I turned back. "Where's my room, because I bet you wouldn't want to share a room with me." He already looked surprised enough but now even more. He dropped the bags, I didn't notice he took and held his hands up.