Chapter 29

"Uhm, I don't think so?" Daemon said with a scared look.

"Do you want a girl or a boy?" I asked him.

"I don't know, as long as the baby is healthy, I don't mind." He grinned excitedly. "Imagine us having children."

I chuckled. "Don't be too hopeful though, I still haven't taken a test."

"I am sure, that the baby is going to be a boy." He smiled and nodded in approval.

"How many children do you want to have, Muffin?" I asked him sarcastically.

"At least three, but you're the one to decide, because it's your body after all." He kissed me softly.

"You are going to be the best dad, you know?" I smiled.

"I really would love to stay with you, but I have a job to finish." He looked at me sadly, but I could see a hint of excitement in his eyes.

"Okay, then I'm going to buy some tests."

He said, that I didn't have to buy some, because he had bought some already the day we had gotten married.

I went to the bathroom and looked at all places to find a test, it took me five minutes to realize, that the pregnancy tests were right in front of my nose.

"Stupid." I rolled my eyes at my dumbness. My eyes widened, when I saw how many tests there were.

"I'm going to use two. Please, god, let me have a child with my husband." I prayed.

I waited for five minutes and I got more nervous every second went by.

"Breathe in, breathe slowly out." I looked at myself in the mirror, while I was holding the pregnancy test. "If you're not pregnant, you won't freak out, because it's okay. You can try multiple times."

I closed my eyes for a few seconds. When I started opening my eyes, I noticed how much my hands were shaking.

Both pregnancy tests were... positive?

My heart jumped in joy. "Aaaaaah."

I ran out of the bathroom. "Daemon! I'm pregnant. We're having a baby!" I started yelling loudly.

The office door was ripped open aggressively. But Daemon looked more worried than aggressive.

"We are having baby!" I jumped on him.

"Oh Flower, I was just about to tell you, that it possibly might be negative, because it may be too early to show anything." He chuckled.

"Wait, that means I was a few weeks pregnant already?" I asked him surprised.

"Probably. But this doesn't matter. I love you." He gave me a peck on my lips.

"I'm so excited, Daemon. This is like a fairy tale."

"I'm so thankful." He hugged me tightly.

"You remember after our honeymoon, I wanted to surprise you? Well, we couldn't because of the problems, but now, we have finally plenty of time to do it. So, that means packing." Daemon told me, while he was holding my hands.

"When? That's too soon." I asked him surprised.

"The day after tomorrow. Everything is so fine, but this surprise makes would make everything nicer."

I nodded slowly. "What is the surprise?"
My mind said, that there wasn't anything negative, but something different.

"I am not going to tell." Daemon chuckled.