Chapter 38

A/N: Do you want more Daemon's POV?

Daemon's PoV

The past few days were awful. Clare hasn't kissed me since the day I told her the whole truth. At least she started talking to me a little more than the first days.

When she said that I was a monster in the car that day my heart shattered into tiny pieces. That was worse than punching me.

But I deserved it. First of all I didn't tell her the truth and lied to her. Secondly, I did some cruel things that scared her.

Today I was planning to do something special for her. Clare's currently in the living room watching TV, while I was in the bedroom taking the ring from the box and put it in my pocket.

My heart pounded wildly. This is the effect Clare has on me and she doesn't even notice how much it hurt me to feel how she didn't want to kiss me.

I have to make something that makes her happy. This situation wasn't healthy for our relationship not was it healthy for our unborn baby in her belly.

Since she has entered my life, I have become really clingy. I'm addicted to her vanilla scent and obsessed with her appearance. Her long brown silky hair makes me want to grab them to lean more into her, so I can kiss her more passionately. She's always so shy about her nose that makes me want to yell at her for how wrong she is.

When we are somewhere in public I see all those males looking hungry at her. It makes me want to rip their heads off. She's mine. Only mine. And I'm hers.

Unfortunately I underestimated her knowledge. I always knew she was really smart when it came to mysterious things, but it was like she smelled that I kept something secret from her.

Maybe I don't give her enough love? Or attention?

Damn, this all is stressing me out. But all I want is making her happy.

Well, I need to do something then. The sad thing is that I thought she was happy with me, but that just couldn't be true.

I went downstairs forming in my head already beautiful sentences, but in reality they sounded so weird that Clare would probably cringe or laugh at me.

As expected she was laying lazily on the couch. The way she was 'laying' there made me chuckle softly. Apparently she heard me, because she her eyes wandered to mine.

Clare's eyes roamed all over my body and stood still. She looked kind of passed out. I wanted to smirk, but we weren't on good terms, more like, she wasn't on good terms with me, so I didn't want to tease her.

"Flower, please look into my eyes." I didn't even understand the reason she did that, because I was only wearing some gray sweatpants and a black shirt. "I want to give you a gift, but first you need to listen to me."

She narrowed her eyes, but then relaxed and nodded. She patted the space beside her on the couch, a sign for me to sit next to her.

After I had went over and sat on the settee, I took her hands in mines and looked into her brown-greenish eyes. "I know you're not capable of trusting me as much as you did before all the stuff with that... kind of woman."

I clenched my jaw already, just by thinking of that little piece of shit, Laura.

"But I really am sorry. I just didn't want you to think so bad of me after that horrible thing I've done. It's just that I knew it would've been better for the baby if she had gotten rid of it as fast as possible. To be honest all I want is, taking care of you and our baby. I just think the past should stay in the past and we should be and live in the present, you know? I love you so much and it really hurt me to see you so disappointed."

Her gaze went down. Clearly sad about that.

"I know this might sound weird, but you haven't kissed me for so long and it breaks my heart that you don't want body contact with me. I miss you. Look, I understand that you want some space to trust me again and I completely understand that, but that's worse than before we were married." I tried to make some eye contact, but she just didn't want to look at me once.

I put the ring out of my pocket and her eyes widened in shock and surprise.

It was silver wit a little diamond in them middle. Simple but beautiful. As soon as I saw the ring I knew she was going to like it.

"I can't take it. It's too beautiful and probably too expensive. Thanks, but I just can't. I really appreciate that, but it's just that I can't."

Ouch.

"Uhm, I know that you probably hate-" I was interrupted by Clare's arms that grabbed the ring and put it on. Before I could have said something I felt someone grabbing my neck furiously.

She pressed her delicious lips on mine and started kissing me passionately. One of her hands went from my neck to my hair. She pulled slightly on them which made me realize that she is actually kissing me. I groaned and started kissing her back.

Her soft lips fitted perfectly to my lips. My tongue started caressing her bottom lip to ask for entrance. My hand went to her butt and squeezed it.

A moan came out as she opened her lips. I took the chance to explore her mouth with my curious tongue.

Her moans are my favorite sounds, they are so sweet, but also a big turn-on.

I wrapped her legs on my waist and carried us to our bedroom. It was a tough way to get there, but when we finally were there, I put her softly on the bed. I broke the kiss, but started kissing her jawline and neck.

Her breathing was really quick, but I didn't stop sucking her sweet spots until there were marks. Marks for everyone else to see that Clare is mine.

She would kill me if she saw how dark they were, but I smirked.

Before I could realize what happened next, I saw my shirt being thrown away. I did the same with her shirt, so she was under me with only pants and bra on.

My eyes were filled with lust. I wanted to do some wild things to her, but I don't know is she liked that.

After a few seconds we were busy at kissing the hell out of each other, but Clare broke the kiss after a while.

"Tell me how much you love me." I pleaded in a sort of way that sounded more like an order.

She was as red as a tomato which looked so cute on her.

"I don't know." Clare whispered and looked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovelies,

How are you doing?

What do you think about the chapter?

I hope I'll be able to update today once again.

See you soon!

Yours truly,
GM