Chapter 4

The wind howls loudly, trees towering highly, throwing shadows over everything and the leaves ruffle, sounding like crushing bones underneath the tires of the car.

Water drops sprinkled against the window, rolling down, the streets dark as the clouds had clouded the sky, drowning life from the blue sky, making it look like a sky from a cheap horror movie.
(Which this story is. Lololol dont mind the author)
After a good hour drive the car came to a stop infront a big, dark house, the dark sky making it just more scary looking.
„Aish it looks so cool."
Yoongi said admiringly, sticking his face against the cold window.
„It looks scary..."
Taehyung gulped but suddenly felt a hand on his. Lifting his head he looked into a pair of soft, brown eyes.
„Dont worry TaeTae. I'll protect you."
Jungkook nodded and smiles when he sees the blush form on Tae's cheeks.
He quickly clears his throat, opens the door and climbs out.
„Aish, it's still raining!"
The maknae rushed to open the back of the car, take out a box of things and run to the house under the roof.
His friends quickly did the same, Jimin and Taehyung squeeking when raindrops plopped onto their noses.
„Waaaaiiiiit! I forgot the alcohol!"
Hoseok sprinted back to the car and took out a box of bottles, earning glares from Jin when he came back.
„I said no alcohol!"
The sunshine grinned as he answered in a cocky tone.
„Oh relax hyung! It's more fun with alcohol!"
Jin rolls his eyes and groans, knowing he cant do anything to change the others mind.
„Who has the keys?"
„I do!"
Jungkook reached into his pocket, taking out the keys, shuffling over to unlock the door and let his friends in.
„Welcome~"
Yoongi said in a deep, cold and scary kind of tone as they entered.
„Stop it Yoongi!"
Jimin hit his hyung with a pillow because he made him shiver.
But it wasnt just Yoongi's saying...the while thing gave him chills...Even if Yoongi and Hoseok were there...he didnt feel safe...
He felt as if they were being watched...

As the group made their way deeper into the house, he dooe feel shut, locking by itself, a pair of bloody red eyes glancing out from the black of the dark corner...