Chapter 15

Time stops. Everything slowed down. Everything felt numb. That's how it felt for Yoongi and Hobi. Both couldnt move as they listened to the cries and screams, coming from behind the door. Tears welled up in Yoongi's eyes.
He was tired, exhausted, but the anger boiling inside was stronger. With all might, he began to kick, punch the door, trying to open it and save his Jimin. Even though Hobi broke his hand and shoulder, he helped. The pain may have increased with every second, but that didnt stop him. They had to help their baby boy.

Where were the others? After nor Yoongi, Hobi or Jimin returned and screams were heard, they were quick to their feet, off to find them.
„We should split up. We'd have better chances to find them."
Taehyung quickly shook his head, clinging closer onto Jungkook's arm tightly.
„Jungkook's right Tae. They could be in trouble. We dont know what happened. We gotta find them."
Namjoon agreed to what Jin said, leaving Taehyung pouting since he didnt want to split up. Oh he was hella scared.
„You can stay with me Tae."
The younger smiled down at him and nodded. Immediately Tae felt better and agreed.
„Ok..."
„Alright. We'll meet here again. Let's say in 30 minutes. If we havent found them by that time yet, I'm calling the police."
„Relax babe, we'll find them."
Namjoon nudged Jin before taking his hand as they headed off, hand in hand. Full with admiration and longing, Taehyung watched them. Oh he wished he could have that...with that someone. That certain someone was right next to him. But he doubted Jungkook would like him in the same way.
However, Jungkook took his hand and headed off into the opposite direction.
Taehyung stared at their interwinded fingers, blushing dark red, Jungkook laughing nervously.
„S-Sorry...I thought it would be better to keep close..."
„O-Oh! No no, i-it's ok!..."
Taehyung nodded and smiled ensuringly as they walked.

Finally, a crack was heard. Another one. One more. And the door gave in. Yoongi and Hobi rushed inside.
Silance. It was so quiet, a needle could be dropped and it would be heard. Eyes scanning the room, for any confirmation of their hopes. But the only visible thing was the huge puddle of red, shimmering liquid in the middle of the room. Blood stains decorating the room.
„Jimin..."
The tears returned to Yoongi's eyes.
„No! He's not dead!"
Hobi was determined to find his lover. He wouldnt give up.
„L-Look...T-There..."
The mint haired boy sobbed loudly as he pointed to something in the corner.
„No!"

A late Happy Birthday to our little Mocchi, ChimChim!!!💜💜💜
xoxo TeiTei💎