Chapter 6

The big water drops cleaned the dirty windows of the house. The storm getting stronger every second. Loud thunder filled the dead silence, lightning bringing life into the seemingly dead, dark sky.

————————————————————————

„Ok, Ok, My turn."

After everything was set up, the group sat down on the couches and started off with telling eachother horror stories as a fire burned in thw fireplace.
As soon as they were all in mood, the fun began.
Jin served the food he had made earlier and Hoseok got out he bottles of alcohol even if Jin said he shouldnt.
But just moments later they were playing Beer pong.

Jungkook shoved Yoongi out of his way and made his turn, perfectly letting the little ball disappear in another cup.
„Ha! Take that Hobi!"
Jungkook laughed and high fived the others as the red haired male growled and slowely took the cup.
„When I said „Let's play Beer pong", I didnt mean everyone against me!"
„Suck it up Sunshine!"
Yoongi replied, snickering as they all watched Hoseok empty the 8th cup down his throat.
The group cheered when he put the empty cup down.
Hoseok smiled slightly before suddenly covering his mouth, dashing off.
„Alright, that's enough beer pong for today."
Jin spoke and started to gather the cups together.
„I'll go check on him!"
The blonde said and quickly followed his hyung behind.

————————————————————————

Luckily Hoseok had found a bathroom as he now was hovering over a toilet, throwing up.
Once he had finally calmed down, he groaned softly, rubbed his head and drank some water.
„Aish..."
The male stands up only to find himself not seeing his reflection in the mirror.
No.
What he was greeted with were bloody red eyes on a white, half ripped open face with a broken jaw, hanging loose, blood dripping from the corners of it's mouth.
„Wow!"
The red haired male flinched and jumped back.
„Hobi! Are you ok? Feeling better?"
Jimin suddenly approached his hyung from behind, tapping his shoulder only to receive a shiver in response from the older.
„Hyung?"
Hobi quickly turned around, trying to react normal, despite what he just saw.
He couldnt tell Jimin.
No.
The blonde would be afraid and that was the last thing he wanted.
„Y-Yea I'm good..."
His gaze wondered back around to the bathroom, but...the mirror...was gone?
„Huh..."
Hoseok shook his head.
He drank too much. It was just his imagination.
„What's wrong?"
„Nothing nothing. Come on let's go back to the others."
Hoseok took Jimin's hand and pressed a quick kiss to his lips, leaving the younger blushing and flustered as they walked back.

They didnt turn back.
The mirror, indeed was gone.
But the pair of bloody red eyes now followed them slowely behind...