Chapter 20

Just keep walking Taehyung.
Nothing is following you. You are alone. Jungkook is nearby and will protect you...

Suddenly, out of nowhere he heard a scream.

„Jungkook!!"

Taehyung's eyes widend and he darted off. He didnt know which way, so he just followed the path, trying to reach the source of the scream.

Jungkook on the other hand...was fine.
He wasnt the one that screamed. He also didnt hear the scream...
A small yawn escaped as he continued to walk, trying to find an exit.

The blonde continued to run and call out the maknae's name, trying to find him.
After many turns and path selections, he turned around the corner and bumped into something, making him fall back.

„Ow..."
He rubbed his head and looked up, eyes widening at the huge...thing looking down at him with thirsty eyes.
Taehyung started to scream and scrambled to his feet, running back the way he came.
Heavy panting came from behind him. He knew the thing was following him...he could feel its warm breath against his skin and Taehyung wasnt a fast runner.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had no idea what was going on or that his lover was in trouble.
He continued to walk, turning into different paths.
The hours passed and finally, totally unexpected, he reached the end. But not a dead end. No! It was the exit of the labyrinth and he could spot their car in the parking lot.

„Finally!!"

He sighed out happily and reached into his pocked, dialing Taehyung's number to call the elder and tell him he found the exit.

But Taehyung never picked up.

„Here! I found it!" Yoongi called the other teo back, letting them into the living room, following in behind.
Namjoon hurried over and opened every window, checking if there might be a fire-escape latter.

„Here's one!" he yelled overjoyed. Yoongi and Hoseok also hurried over and gave each other a high five. „We're saved!" Hoseok spoke before carefully handing Jimin back to Yoongi.
„You should take him. I cant carry him down the latter...I dont even think I can make it down myself." He sighed, remembering his broken hands and broken shoulder.
Namjoon comfortingly patted his back. „I'll carry you. Dont worry. You go first Yoongi."

Yoongi nodded and held onto Jimin, carefully getting out of the window and onto the latter, slowely going down.

But meanwhile back up...the door bursted open and the same horde of Zombies which took Jin entered the room.

„Fuck!" Namjoon cursed when they entered the room, both of the humans hurrying to the window. „Namjoon, were not gonna make it! They're gonna follow us outside!" Hoseok yelled in fear, starting to give up that they would make it out alive. „Youre right...we need something to keep them busy..." Namjoon sighed. „And thats gonna be me...I already lost the love of my life...and he sacrificed himself for me...I'm gonna do the same for you. I'll join him in heaven."
The male spoke with a sad smile, Hoseok's eyes widening. „Wait no-„ He couldnt finish his sentance because Namjoon darted at the group with a chair, starting the fight of his life.

Was Hoseok gonna just leave while Namjoon fighted for his life?

No.

They were best friends. And if they died, then atleast together.
Hoseok also grabbed a chair and began attaking them.