Chapter 5

The rotten wood creaked underneath the heavy footsteps.
The house made all kind of noises and sounds. Squeeking, scrunching, jowling and some would even consider it as crying.
As if the house had a soul which was slowely dying, calling, out for help, praying to be heard..

————————————————————————

Jimin clinged onto Yoongi's arm as they made their way deeper into the house.
„It's so scary..."
„Yea I love it."
An answer Yoongi would regret sooner or later...
„It has a cool vibe..."
Namjoon nods as he leads the way with his flashlight.
„Whyyy is there no lightswitch??"
Tae's voice was soft as he whined out, not liking the dark so much.
But the good thing was, Jungkook couldnt see his dark red blush.
Because when Taehyung whined out, Jungkook squeezed his hand and pulled him closer.
Behind the two, Jin and Hoseok were chuckling to themselves at the view.
„Where are we going anyways?"
The maknae broke the sudden awkward silence.
„I have absolutely NO clue. I'm just walking."
„That's great hyung."
Jungkook replied sarcastically, Namjoon rolling his eyes, laughing and...walked into a door.
The whole group bursted out into laughter as the „leader" rubbed his nose and growled.
„Haha, verry funny."
He ignores the laughing and opens the door, revealing a huge ass living room with a fireplace, carpets, coffee table and big couches.
„Oh! This is perfect!"
6 of them ran into the room, all excited, fighting for seat on a couch.

Only Jimin...stood frozen in place...

„Jimn come on!"
Hoseok called out to the blonde, patting his thigh.
The younger bit down on his lower lip, hesitantly walked over and sat onto his lap.
But actually....he wanted to turn around and run.
Run as fast as he could till he reached his house, his room and could cuddle up in his safe bed.

Why?

Because the blonde could swear on his life that he heard laughing from more people than just 7...