Chapter 12

So close to catching up till...he heard a small splash and than warm liquid, dropping onto his legs.
„What the—„
Yoongi lights to the floor to see what he stepped into.
„Oh my god!"

——————————————————————

The male slowely kneeled down, letting his finger cut the surface of the dark red liquid on the ground. Like millions of ruby's it shinned when Yoongi lighted it with his flashlight.
The liquid was still warm as he dipped his fingertip in, colouring it a beautiful red.
There was no doubt in Yoongi left.
It wad blood.
But who's blood?
The liquid was still fresh and besides them, no one else entered the house. But Yoongi did just see Jimin passing by...or well...his sweater.

————————————————————————

„I'm freezing..."
Taehyung muttered under his breath, cheeks tainted a pretty rose tone from the cold, arms wrapped around his slim body. He was just about to complain again when he felt strong arms wrap around him from behind.
„Better?"
He nodded quickly, assuring the other.
„Thank you Jungkookie..."
„I feel ignored!—„
Hoseok huffed because Namjin was cuddling on the couch and Taekook in eachothers arms (even if they werent a couple).
„Oh shut up Hobi! Jiminie probably got lost. Yoongi should have found him by now, they'll be back soon."
The oldest spoke, throwing a pillow at the re haired male to shut him up so he could continue making out with his boyfriend.

„Jiminie!? Where are you???"
Yoongi still wondered who's blood it was from before and it worried him. First he thought it was his own, but he couldnt find any injury on himself.
His gaze scanned the long, dark hall, till he spotted little puddles of dark red, shinning liquid, leading away, down the hall.
Getting back onto his feet, he stepped over the big one and followed the smaller ones, hoping to find the source of it.
After quite a long trail, the track disappeared, leaving a slightly cracked open door infront of Yoongi.
The mind haired male slowely pushed it open, lighting into the room with his flashlight.

Silence

And than

The loudest scream, which caused everyone in the house to freeze, wondering who just got murdered...