Boys At Camp | 4

(Pic of Elliot's hair above)

All of us got up and dumped our trays, then we left the cafeteria. Chase followed Nate and me back to our cabin and I unlocked the door, walking into the living room. The other two followed me inside and we sat down on the couch, silently deciding what to do. We basically had the rest of the day free with nothing to do.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" Chase asked, finally breaking the silence. I shrugged and continued to think about what to do, seeing that there wasn't very many options. "We could go on a walking trail." I suggested, glancing up at Chase and Nate. They nodded their heads and stood up, walking into the bedroom to get changed.

I followed after them and opened my suitcase, deciding on some black skinny jeans and a black Alec Benjamin shirt, along with my combat boots. Nate and Chase looked at me like I was crazy when they saw my outfit, saying it was way too hot to be wearing that. I simply shrugged and waited for them to finish getting dressed.

After what felt like ages they were finally dressed and we took off to find a walking trail. We looked around for a little while before we eventually found a trail close to the lake. It stretched out pretty far so it would definitely cure our boredom. We started down the trail after stopping at the vending machines to get a few bottles of water, then began walking down the trail.

We walked for about an hour before we stopped under a shady tree, taking in the view of the lake. The sky was a bright, cotton candy blue color, and there wasn't a cloud up there. The sun shone perfectly down on the water, creating a magnificent glow over the horizon. The sight was amazing, making a smile form on my face.

We sat there for about twenty minutes, drinking in the sight of the lake and all the nature around us. "We ready to go yet?" Nate asked impatiently, checking the time on his phone. I nodded my head and stood up, following Nate and Chase back down the path. We made it back to the cabins just in time to see Liam standing there with his dad, Joseph.

"Hey Nate, good to see you here again this year. You too, Chase. I don't recognize you, son. What's your name?" Joseph said, turning his attention to me. "My name's Elliot." I replied, ready for this conversation to be over. "Ah, that's it. Liam kept talking about you, but he said that he didn't know you name." He said, patting Liam on the back.

Liam flushed a bright crimson and fixed his gaze on the ground, avoiding the smirk playing on my lips. "Well I'll see you boys later, I have work to do. Why don't you get to know them, Liam?" Joseph said, lightly pushing Liam in our direction. He finally looked up and met my eyes, making my smirk grow when I noticed that the blush hadn't left his face.

"Bye Liam, behave please." Joseph said, walking off in the direction of the main office building. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence. The three of them shrugged and I rolled my eyes. "Alright guys, I know it's awkward and all but this is just pathetic. At least put in some effort to communicate with each other." I sighed, annoyed with their quietness.

"Okay, let's go play some video games, then." Nate said, opening our cabin door. Chase, Liam, and I followed him inside and we all sat down on the couch, taking turns on Call Of Duty. Eventually it was time for dinner and we all stood up, filing out of the cabin. We made it back to the cafeteria and we all went inside, getting our food.

It was meatloaf. I think. It kind of looked like a squashed turd, too. I pushed my food around on my plate as we all talked, none of us really eating anything. "So Liam, how long has your dad run this camp?" I asked, trying to make conversation. "Since I was born. He and my mom used to run it together before she got sick with cancer." He said, taking a sip of his water.

"Oh uh, sorry. About your mom I mean." I said, pushing my hair out of my eyes. "It's fine, man. Why'd you dye your hair?" He asked, pointing his fork at my bleach blonde hair. I shrugged, because honestly I had now idea why I dyed my hair. I just liked dying it random colors. I didn't like the typical emo black. I preferred to have it dyed off the wall colors.

"I just prefer dyed hair." I said, glancing at Liam. He nodded his head and we continued talking until dinner was over, then we went back to the cabins. I unlocked the front door and we all walked inside, plopping down on the couch. I got on my Netflix and we watched movies until it got late, then we got ready for bed.

I went into the bedroom and grabbed my suitcase, taking out a pair of dark gray sweats to sleep in. I tugged my shirt off and took off my shoes, then took off my skinny jeans. I didn't even notice Liam standing in the doorway, watching me like the creepy pervert he was. I heard the floor creak and jerked my head around, seeing Liam standing there.

I narrowed my eyes at him and quickly pulled on my sweats, then turned to glare at Liam. "What the hell are you doing?" I questioned him, raising an eyebrow. "Well I was gonna ask if I could stay the night, but I'm guessing you'll probably say no now.." He said, a slight blush tinting his cheeks. "Definitely no, ya' creep." I said, shooing him out of the room.

Once Liam left the cabin I went into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, then went back into the bedroom. Nate was sleeping peacefully on his bed and Chase was bundled up in a wad of blankets on the floor. I smiled slightly, seeing that both of them were really cute. I went over to my bed and crawled in between the sheets, closing my eyes and passing out almost instantly.

-------------------------

So here's yet another update. Srry if this story sucks, but I don't think it's too cringey. Yet. Vote and Comment if you want.. :3