Boys At Camp | 8

It had been a week since Liam and me's kiss and things were fucking awkward. He wouldn't talk to me unless he had to, he wouldn't go to me and Nate's cabin, he didn't sit with us in the cafeteria, and was just completely ignoring me in general. I was beginning to get fed up with it to be honest. Was he just using me? 'Cause at this point, I didn't know what to think.

I laid in bed as I scrolled through my phone, not having anything to do. I waited for about twenty minutes when I heard shuffling at the other side of the cabin. Nate sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "God, it's like you people go into hibernation every night." I sighed, sitting up and popping my back.

"I need my beauty sleep." Nate said with a tired yawn. "You're already cute, you don't need to be any cuter." I said, throwing one of my pillows at him. He caught it easily and smirked. "I'm cute, eh?" He chuckled. "Sure." I said with a shrug, hopping out of bed and heading into the bathroom. I quickly brushed out my rainbow locks and brushed my teeth, heading back into the bedroom.

Chase and Nate were already dressed, waiting on me to get ready. I went over to my dresser—since I finally unpacked my clothes—and picked out some skinnies and a tee shirt. I threw on the clothes and slipped on my vans, heading to the cafeteria with Chase and Nate. As we were walking I saw Liam with his his dad, and he did not look good.

He had bags under his eyes, his hair was a mess, and he looked like he got dressed in the dark. I averted my gaze once we'd reached the cafeteria and followed Chase and Nate inside, then we all grabbed trays. We sat there and ate our doughnuts and rice, talking casually as we ate. I found my gaze traveling over to Liam, though.

He looked like he hadn't slept in a week. He kept rubbing his eyes like he was trying to stay awake, and I was pretty sure he was on his third cup of coffee. This made me curious as to why he looked like shit. As long as I'd known Liam, which wasn't very long, he didn't ever seem this tired.

I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but I knew he would probably just ignore me. "Alright boys, I got some work to do today. You guys can have a free day." Joseph announced once everyone had finished their breakfast. "Y'all up for swimming?" I asked, glancing at Chase and Nate. They shrugged and said sure, then we left to change into our suits.

We made it back to the cabin and changed into some swim trunks, then we headed back over to the lake. There were already a few guys swimming, but the lake was huge, so we still had plenty of room to swim. I looked out over the lake and saw none other than Liam. He was swimming with a couple other guys, but he didn't look very happy.

One of the guys Liam was swimming with was starring at me pretty hard, making me a bit uncomfortable. "Why is that dude starring at you?" Chase asked, nudging me with his elbow. "I have no clue. But it's creeping me out." I said, looking away from the weird guy. "What a fucktard." Nate said, shaking his head. "Hey, that's not very appropriate language." I scolded him, trying to hold back my laughter.

"Shut up." Nate laughed, sending me into a fit of laughter as well. Once we'd stopped laughing we all jumped in the water. I felt the refreshing feel of the cool water against my skin as soon as I hit the water. And it felt great. I broke through the surface after a few seconds and the warm sun rays hit my face.

The day was beautiful to say the least. I floated on my back silently as I enjoyed the warm weather, soaking up some sun. Hey, even if I was 'emo' I still liked some sun every now and then. After swimming around for about an hour  someone swam over to me. He was hot, with a toned body and a gorgeous face.

But I should've known it was too good to be true once he opened his mouth. "Hey, wanna go have a quickie over there?" He asked in a seductive tone. "Nah, I'm good." I said, quickly swimming away. He seemed a little annoyed by my response and followed after me. I swam over to Chase and Nate and hid behind them like the coward I was.

"Protect me, peasants!" I yelled, covering my beautiful face. I pushed my wet hair out of my eyes and peeked between my fingers. The creepy homo was gone, thank god. "You stupid hoes, I could've died! Man, I thought you were bae, but now your just fam." I said, shaking my head at them. "Stop quoting vines, you moron." Chase said, smacking me upside the head.

"Stop abusing me!" I yelled, slapping his hands. "I'll give you a bitch slap." I said, holding my hand up as a threat. I smiled fondly, remembering that's how I met Liam. I looked over and at the same time, Liam was looking at me. I gave him a small smile and he returned it. "Hey guys, I'll be right back." I said, swimming over towards Liam.

"So, are you gonna tell me why you've been avoiding me like the plague?" I asked him curiously. "Well, I can't really tell you why. But just know that I had my reasons." He said, though I could tell that he was speaking the truth. "Alright, as long as you stop ignoring me I'm fine." I said, kissing his cheek.

I felt eyes on me and glanced over to the dock. The creep that was flirting with me earlier was glaring at Liam furiously, his face red with anger. "Uh, do you know that guy?" I asked, looking at Liam uneasily. "Y-Yeah. Just uh, try to avoid him." He said, tugging at my arm and pulling me over to the dock. He kept a firm hand on my wrist as he pulled me out of the water, dragging me back to what I assumed to be his cabin.

As soon as he opened the door he shoved me inside lightly, making sure to lock the door before looking at me, a smirk playing on his lips. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked, stepping towards me. "I don't know, what do you wanna do?" I asked playfully, also taking a step towards him. He smiled and connected our lips, pushing me back onto his bed.

"This is gonna be fun." He said, smirking down at me as he straddled my hips. I smirked back up at him and said, "Yeah. This is gonna be very fun."

————————
Sorry this chapter is so trash. It was kinda rushed so... yeah. Hope u like it though! Vote and comment? :P