Boys At Camp | 12

(SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD)

———

All of them doused me in water, making my skinny jeans cling to my body. It probably didn't look too flattering if we're being honest here.. I tried to get away but slipped in the water, landing on my back and earning laughter from the guys. I started laughing as well as they emptied their water guns, throwing them on the floor.

"Well, now you know that I'm officially 17." I sighed, putting my hands behind my head in the puddle of water. "Yeah, happy birthday by the way." Chase said, grinning down at me. I flipped him off but a small smile crept onto my face, showing that I wasn't upset. "You guys are so rude to me." I said, sighing dramatically.

"Drama queen." Liam laughed, rolling his eyes. "I'm gay and proud." I said, standing up and snapping my fingers in Liam's face. "Definitely gay." Liam said with an affirmative nod. "I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is." I said, scooting closer to Liam and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"God you're stupid.." Liam said, shaking his head at me and smiling fondly. "You married me for my stupidity." I said, batting my eyelashes at him. "We're not married dumbass." "Well we act like an old married couple so we basically are." I shrugged, kissing his cheek.

"I make poor life decisions. I seriously wish I was straight sometimes." Liam sighed, facepalming himself. "Don't you ever say that you wish you're a hetero again." I warned him. Hereros were just gross. Blah. "So when are we going on the hike?" Jake asked, finally getting over his shyness.

"I think Joseph said that we have to be ready by 11." I said. "But what should we pack?" I asked, having never been on a group hike before. "Well, Joseph keeps the first aid stuff, but it probably wouldn't hurt to bring it in case we get lost. We'll probably need water, food, bug spray, sun screen, the basic essentials." Nate said, grabbing a bag and beginning to toss stuff into it.

Once we'd finished packing everything, it was about 10:30. We decided to go ahead and leave early since there was nothing else to do and headed out to where Joseph made his announcements. He stood up on stage, along with the counselors, who looked incredibly bored. "Alright, since everyone's been accounted for we're gonna take off." Joseph said, gathering the rest of the backpacks and starting down a dirt path.

We walked for close to an hour and stopped to rest under a shady spot with a few big rocks to sit on. I plopped my fat ass down on a rock and grabbed my backpack, opening my water bottle and chugging it. I took in a deep breath and wiped the sweat off of my forehead. I hadn't had time to change from my wet clothes and they were sticking to me, leaving me a hot and sweaty mess.

I felt eyes on me and looked up, seeing Liam eyeing me up and down. And I swear I thought I saw him lick his lips. I raised an eyebrow at him when we made eye contact and he gave me a flirty smile. I rolled my eyes, my lips twitching up into a small smile of my own. Finally—after about 5 minutes of eye raping me—Liam approached me.

He had what looked to be a mix of lust and hunger in his eyes, which didn't really surprise me. Who wouldn't want to tap my fine ass? "Were you enjoying the view over there?" I asked, a small smirk playing on my lips. "Yes, indeed I was." He replied, grinning back at me. "We should probably head back with the others before we get lost." I said, gesturing to the rest of the group.

"Yeah, we probably should." He nodded in agreement, but took a step closer. "Or we could just stay here." He said, grabbing my arms and pinning them down, plopping down onto my lap. I could feel his warm breath leave trails of kisses down my neck, and he occasionally stopped to suck on the soft skin. "Stop teasing." I whined, whacking his chest lightly.

"Whatever do you mean?" He asked, a smirk on his face. "You know exactly what I mean." I said, biting my bottom lip when he started grinding his lower half against my own. He leaned in but only pecked my lips, still teasing me. "Mmm." I closed my eyes, trying to fight off the moan that was threatening to escape my lips.

My member was already semi-hard from the action, which was making my already tight skinny jeans even tighter. "Uhh, Liam.." I whined when he suddenly stopped and got off my lap, motioning for me to follow him. I did and he led us through a shortcut, taking us back to the lake. The sun was shining bright today, leaving a magnificent glow casting over the horizon.

"Ready to swim?" He asked, tugging his shirt off. "S-Sure." I mumbled, tugging my shirt off as well. We stripped down to just our boxers and got into the water, swimming around and floating on our backs. It was easy to tell that I had an erection, seeing that I was only in my boxers and had no way of covering it up..

While I was floating on my back, Liam swam over to me, grabbing me by the hips. He pulled me close to where our chests were touching, then began palming me though my boxers, earning a moan from me. "This can be your birthday gift from me." He said, smirking at me. "Mmm, Liammm." I moaned out his name when his hand entered my boxers. He circled my tip with his thumb, making me groan at his teasing.

Then, after a few minutes of him teasing me, he finally began pumping up and down my shaft at a slow pace. I rested my head against his bare shoulder, my teeth digging into my bottom lip as I tried to suppress my moans. But it got hard when Liam sped up. "Ahh, Liam. Uh." I moaned, biting down on his shoulder and no doubt leaving a mark.

Liam quickened his pace until I came in his hand, then licked his fingers. "We should probably head back to the cabin so you can change." He said, glancing down at my boxers. "Y-Yeah." I mumbled, following him back to shore. After about ten minutes of struggling I finally got my skinny jeans back on, which were tight as hell by the way.

We hurried back to the cabin and I took a shower, then changed into some fresh clothes. "Wanna chill here until dinner time?" He asked, already turning on my ps4. "Sure." I said with a shrug, getting the remotes off the chargers and tossing one to Liam. Then we loaded up Call Of Duty and played 1v1.

———

Once it was close to 5 o'clock we headed back to the cafeteria. Everyone else was already in there, nobody questioning where we'd been. So we just grabbed our trays as if nothing had happened. We did get an odd look from Jake, though, who's mind was so innocent that he probably didn't even know the half of what we'd been up to. After playing Call Of Duty, Liam got frisky again, trying to jump my bones on the couch.

But I told him no and he settled for a make out session instead. I'm guessing that Liam had been horny lately, since he'd tried to have sex with me twice in one day. Shrugging the thoughts off, I ate the sandwich in front of me. Once we'd finished dinner, Joseph was in the cafeteria, ready to make an announcement.

"The hike today was a huge success. I hope everyone had fun, I know I always enjoy the annual hike we take." He said, smiling at all of the campers. "You all acted well today so tomorrow we will reward you. Until then, have a good night. You're now dismissed." He said, giving us the signal to leave the cafeteria. Then we all left and headed back to the cabin for the night.

—————————

So here's the update. Honestly, I didn't expect anyone to read this story but it's almost got over 600 reads. I'm really proud of that, so thanks to everyone who's been reading the updates. Vote and comment! Xo <3

 Vote and comment! Xo <3