Boys At Camp | 18

To say I was surprised was an understatement. I was fucking flabbergasted. I did not expect Liam to tell me that this early in our relationship. "Uh, I..." I couldn't bring myself to say the words, seeing that I saw love as something a lot stronger than just words. I blinked once, twice, three times before I finally realized that Liam loved me.

I lay there on his chest as I thought about my choices. I didn't want to hurt his feelings by not saying it back, but I didn't wanna lie to him, either. "Liam, I'm sorry, I-" "It's fine, Elliot. I didn't expect you to say it back right away." He said, smiling slightly. I smiled back softly and leaned down, planting a delicate kiss on his lips.

Then I realized that it was still raining, and that we would probably get sick if we stayed out in the cold any longer. "C'mon, lets get inside." I said, rolling off Liam's chest and standing up, holding my hand out to him. He took it and pulled himself up, then we went into the cabin.

Nate was pacing back and fourth, biting his fingernails anxiously. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?" He yelled as soon as he saw my face. "Having a mental breakdown, cuddling in the rain, the usual." I shrugged, plopping down on the couch. "You could've at least told someone that you were gonna run off like that! Chase and Jake went out looking for you!"

I couldn't tell if he was yelling in anger or relief, but Canada could probably hear him with how loud he was being. "Chill, Nate. I just had a little bit of a mental breakdown." I shrugged. "Well at least get off of the couch, you're fucking soaked." Nate sighed, grabbing my arm and pulling me off the couch.

After a while, Chase and Jake barged back into the cabin, both of them looking sad. "We couldn't find them anywh-" Jake looked up and met my eyes, his face brightening instantly. "Elliot!" He yelled, pulling me in for a hug. Liam let out a huff, probably getting jealous. "Sorry guys, my cheese slid off my crackers for a little while there." I laughed, rubbing the nape of my neck.

"We all have our moments, dude. It's cool." Chase said, clapping me on the back with a wide grin spread across his face. "Glad you're back, man." Nate said, smiling at me. I bit my lip and looked over at Liam, who seemed to be in between a mixture of emotions. "C'mere Liam." I said, motioning him over.

He glanced up and walked over to me. I grabbed his hand and put them around my waist, then pulled his neck down and brought my lips to his. After a few seconds I pulled away, a goofy grin plastered on Liam's face. I smirked at him and grabbed his hand. Out of everything that had happened during my time at camp, I knew these guys had my back.

Besides Jake, who'd just recently came to camp, Chase, Nate, and Liam were by my side since day one. It helped me a lot knowing that I had them as long-term friends, and Liam as a boyfriend. All the guys were there for me, and with that thought, I knew the rest of the summer wouldn't be so bad...

THE END

—————————————

OMG GUYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! I CANT BELIEVE THAT THIS STORY DID SO WELL! Gahh! A special thx to anyone who has read to story, which has kept me motivated to keep updating. Sadly, I knew this story would have to come to an end eventually.. Ty everyone who has read this, if you're interested, I've written an epilogue since it was requested. Byeee 🥰✌🏻