Boys At Camp | 9

After our fun times in his cabin, Liam and I went back to the lake, enjoying the rest of the morning. Chase and Nate were floating on a raft, and omg I totally shipped it. Bromance alerttttt. "Elliot!" Liam yelled, snapping his fingers in my face. "Shit sorry. What did you say?" I asked, turning my attention back to Liam.

He laughed. "You zoned out, dude. But I asked you if you wanted to go hang out with Chase and Nate." He said, nodding his head over to them. "Sure." I said with a shrug, jumping into the lake after Liam. We swam over to the two and got on the raft with them, floating aimlessly on the lake. After a couple hours of swimming, it was lunch time.

"God, I'm so hungry." Liam said, holding his stomach as it growled loudly. "Same." I said, following him into the cafeteria. "Fags." Someone said, coughing loudly. Half the kids in the cafeteria started laughing, making Liam blush in embarrassment. I glared when I saw that it was the dude I pissed off during the basketball game. I flipped him off and got a tray, letting the workers pile food onto my plate.

"What an asshole." I mumbled under my breath, pushing my hair out of my eyes as I began to devour my chicken strips. After we finished eating , Chase, Nate, and Liam went back to the lake, but I headed on back to the cabins. As I walked, I felt as if something was off. Like someone might be watching me.

I shook off the feeling, thinking I might just be paranoid. But as soon as I was about to the cabin, someone grabbed my arm, yanking me to the side and out of sight. The creepy homo that had been flirting with me was in front of me, looking down at me with a snarl on his face. "Dumb faggot." He growled as his first flew forward and met my jaw.

I winced in pain as I felt a a bruise already forming. Yup, that would not look pretty in the morning. "Stupid faggots like you are gonna burn in hell." He snarled, punching me roughly in the stomach. I leaned over, clutching my stomach as I began to cough. He grabbed me by my rainbow locks and brought his knee up, connecting it with my chin.

The metallic tasting blood seeped from my tongue. And it fucking hurt. He spit on me and walked away, leaving me on the ground to sorrow in pain. I groaned as I sat up, feeling my stomach clench. It felt like someone ran over my torso with a car. I slowly stood up, lightly touching my jaw to see how bad it hurt.

I hissed in pain when I felt where the bruise was forming. That was gonna hurt like a bitch in the morning. I clutched my stomach as I walked into the cabin. I decided that I didn't wanna go back to the lake, knowing that that guy had it out for me. So I carefully laid down on the couch and grabbed a controller.

Then I got on GTA 5 and started binge playing.

—–

I played different games for hours, completely skipping dinner. I didn't feel like moving my little aching body. I just sat on the couch, only moving to occasionally get snacks. Around 6 o'clock the guys came inside, all of them talking loudly. "Shit, Elliot. What happened!?" Liam yelled once he noticed my bruised face.

"Would you believe that I ran into a door?" I asked, but I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't gonna take this lightly. "Who did this to you?" He demanded, his expression furious. "It's nothing." I said, not wanting to talk about it anymore. "Just leave it. I don't wanna talk about it." I sighed, leaning back on the couch.

Thankfully, Liam dropped the subject and sat down beside me. "Someone turn on some music. I can't take the awkward silence." Chase said, grabbing a controller off the charger. I slowly stood up and grabbed my phone, sitting back down on the couch and loading up Youtube. I picked out a song called True Friends by Bring Me The Horizon, one of my favorite bands.

We just sat there and listened to music, not having another care in the world. Eventually it got late and we got ready for bed. I hopped off the couch, making my stomach hurt like hell. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying out in pain, and Liam noticed this. "Are you okay?" He asked, taking a step closer to me.

"M' fine." I mumbled, hobbling into the bedroom. He sighed but didn't push the matter any further. He followed me into the bedroom and stripped down to his boxers. I went into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, then went back into the bedroom, flopping down face first on my bed.

Liam was already laying there, patiently waiting for me. He quickly grabbed me and pulled me close to his chest. I smiled fondly at him. He was so cute when he wanted to be. Once Nate and Chase came into the room, we all settled down and went to sleep.

—–

I woke up in someone's arms, which didn't really surprise me. Who could resist my sexy face? As I continued being a self absorbed douche Liam woke up, yawning tiredly. "It's too early for this." He said, sighing dramatically for effect. "It's 11:30." I said, grabbing my phone off the nightstand and checking the time.

"Shut up. I like to sleep. A lot." He said, slowly getting out of bed and going into the bathroom. Once Liam came back out I went I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I stripped down to my bare skin and quickly hopped in the shower, letting the warm water consume me. I washed up and stepped out of the shower, getting a towel and wrapping it around my waist.

I headed back into the bedroom and grabbed some clean clothes, changing quickly. Once we were all ready we went down to the cafeteria for lunch. "Mmm, smells good." I said, taking a whiff off the air. "Yeah." Nate said, nodding his head in agreement. "I think this is the first time this has ever happened." He added with a laugh.

We all got our trays and sat down. To be honest, the pulled pork barbecue looked pretty good. I took a bite and it tasted great. I finished up my lunch after the others were done and Chase jumped out of his seat. "C'mon guys. I heard Joseph's got big news." He said, bolting our of the cafeteria.

I raised my eyebrow at Liam but he just shrugged. So whatever was going on, no one knew about it except the staff. Well I guess we were about to find out about the 'big news'.

————————
Here's the update homos. Sorry for the totally late update. Got kinda lazy tbh. But here it is. Vote and comment pls! <3