1 Meet Lola

Lola

Have you ever worn a thong? It's uncomfortable, to say the least. A permanent wedgie that you can only hope that you can forget about as the day goes on. Until you move the wrong way, or you go to the bathroom and get a couple minutes of relief before you have to put it back on, or when a boy takes it off...

Yup, thongs suck, but I pull mine on anyway. Yellow, bright yellow, because black and red are too cliche and I really like sunshine. My lace bra matches it. It's padded, even though I am a C-cup, because who doesn't want larger boobs? The pants I pull on are hotpants. Don't know what those are? Just imagine wearing something made of really thin material in a size that is just a tad too small for your admittedly curvy ass. Hotpants. My shirt is slightly baggie today. By slightly baggie I mean it actually fits correctly. The hotpants are enough, right?

I look into the mirror. Hair down, too much eyeliner and mascara, bright lips. I'm good to go.

I go downstairs, hoping that most of the other kids are still sleeping. There are eight of us that live in the pack house. Me, left here last year by my parents who won't stop traveling around the world (without their only child, me). An orphan, Cassie, a freshman, she lost her parents to a car accident when she was nine. Mackenzie, a sophomore, the Beta's daughter. Samuel and Jacob, her brothers. Samuel is older and no longer goes to school with us, but Jacob does. He's a senior, one year ahead of me. Brett is the son of a warrior, a Delta, also a senior. Marley is his younger sister. She is only thirteen, and attends the intermediate school that shares a campus with our high school. And, last but certainly not least, Sebastian, or Bastian to his friends. You guessed it, the Alphason, and soon-to-be thirty-fourth Alpha of the Louvel Harbor Pack of Werewolves. Yea Bastian.

I am Lola. Seventeen. Dark hair, dark eyes, 5'7", you know my bra size. I am a Junior at Louvel Prep, average student, co-captain of the cheerleading squad and... what was I missing? Oh, yeah, the pack slut.

Sucks, right?

"Hey, gorgeous." Samuel's large hands wrap around my waist and pull me back against him. He nuzzles my neck, grazing his teeth against the soft flesh there. I hate that, it is a really sensitive area for a wolf. His erection is digging into my butt, and he feels like a brick wall.

"Hi Samuel," I answer nonchalantly, stepping away from him and putting some distance between us. Samuel liked to get grabby first thing in the morning, before Bastian and Jacob came downstairs to interrupt his fun. I feel a little bad for Samuel. He will have to share the Beta position with his brother because he was born Mateless and is therefore less powerful than his younger brother, Jacob. It could be years before he finds a female able and willing to mate with him, so honestly I really can't blame him for getting a little too frisky with the girl everyone knows is easy. That doesn't mean that I enjoy getting groped at seven o'clock in the morning, though.

"What are you doing tonight?" He watches me with dark blue eyes as he leans against the countertop. He, like his brother and cousin, Brett, has beautiful eyes. Muscular and tall, about 6'3", he really is gorgeous. It's too bad that no girl has snatched this up for herself yet.

I take out a cereal bar and pour some juice as I pretend to think. I was really hoping to have a night to myself. Bastian and Jacob are going to a meeting with a neighboring pack tonight so I figured I had a good chance at some me-time.

"Bastian and Jacob are gone tonight," Samuel closes the distance between us and gently takes' my hips in his hands. "Come to my room?"

"OK, Samuel," I whisper. I can't say no. He grins and takes the glass of juice out of my hands, putting it on the counter behind me before picking me up effortlessly and seating me next to the glass.