2 Alpha Ryker

Lola

Along the way to my locker I silently curse Bastian. 'Keep my legs shut' What a jerk. It's not until I reach my locker that I realize that staying away from Ryker Holden is exactly what I want. OK, well... good then.

I smile at some of my classmates, secretly thrilled when they all greet me with enthusiasm. Maybe I'm too easy, but at least I have popularity. You know, until one of these other bitches stabs me in the back. Or we all grow up and everyone leaves me behind and forgets about me. I'm terrified of being left here all alone. It's a weird feeling to have in a wolfpack, but it's the dark thought that hovers over me this morning.

"Lola," Bastian wraps an arm around me from behind and kisses my nape. Funny how when Bastian does that it never bothers me. "Come with me."

He takes me into an empty music room. Louvel Prep is huge, the private donations from the four wolf packs allowing for extra classrooms and luxuries found only at the most prestigious human private academies. The only thing the school does not have are overnight borders and dormitories.

Sometimes I feel like an idiot. Like when I wonder what my future alpha wants to talk about only to discover that he is done with talking to me for now.

I hear the sound of a zipper just before strong arms wrap around me and lift me up. Confident fingers dive between the center of my legs, gently preparing me for what is coming.

I bury my head in his shoulder as we come together the way we have so many times before. He slides into me, no resistance, not for Bastian. I secretly love these moments, even in this semi-public place. I push down every other thought and just feel my alphason. It doesn't matter that he's using me. It doesn't matter that I'm missing homeroom and need a few extra moments to check over my homework. It only matters that Bastain is moaning in pleasure as his hips thrust over and over.

He's the most beautiful male I've ever seen. I think he'll always be the most beautiful man to me.

"Say my name, Lola," he whispers softly as I shudder in climax. My legs are hitched up, wrapped around him, my back is against the wall. My hotpants are gone... probably forever if that tearing sound I heard was any indication.

"Bastian!" I manage to gasp out.

He brushes my mouth in a kiss as he sets me down. His cleanup is easy, he zips back up, smooths his hair down, and walks out of the room in a cocky saunter, letting me put myself back together.

I throw away the hotpants after using them to wipe Bastian off of me as much as possible. My sunshine thong is soaking wet and my skirt ends mid-thigh. I really, really wish I had my pants or at least some shorts. Walking around school in a miniskirt and nothing else is hellishly uncomfortable.

My wolf shudders as I wipe the few tears trailing down my cheeks. It's not time to get upset. I have to get to class.

I sneak out of the music room. The hallways are fairly empty. Homeroom ends in a minute, giving me time to duck into the closest bathroom to wash my hands and smooth my hair back down. I look into the greasy mirror over the sinks. A little hand lotion repairs the smears under my eyes. When the bell rings, signaling first period, I look put-together again.

Obviously, it's not the first time I've done this at school, especially with Bastian, but this feels different. This is a claiming for Ryker Holden. Bastian wants me to smell of him.

Why? Because, as I find out in Were History Class just a minute later, Ryker Holden is H-O-T. Bastian is a classically beautiful male, while Alpha Holden is that kind of rugged dominant male that makes girls swoon. Tall, huge really, very broad shoulders, dusty blond hair pulled back at his nape and tied with a leather tie. His face has at least a two-day old beard making it seem like the longish hair and beard are happening because he just didn't care enough about his appearance to properly groom. He is older, powerful, with a silent confidence and power that radiates from him.