Chapter 42

31k views and rising 💗💗💗
Let's keep that going ! Loving all the comments and voting !! I appreciate it all so much.
To show my appreciation - an extra long chapter 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Miles POV

I decided to work some things out so I can take Seneca out of the hunters compound today for a day of shopping.

Obviously we have to be extremely careful so I chose a really small town close to the compound that is run by mainly hunters family members. So it's also heavily watched and guarded.

But luckily Seneca won't realize that. I saw the true grief come out in her yesterday and it was difficult to watch her have to go through that.

I'm starting to see the reality that Seneca is that werewolves mate. And that she's suffering from being away from him. I've seen the mate bond broken years ago when my family would cage up female werewolves to weaken their mate for fighting.

It was an awful thing to see honestly but it had to be done to weaken the males. Like I said before I only ever killed 'bad' werewolves. So after the male werewolf was taken care of we would drop their girl off somewhere in the woods and let her go. But that wasn't always the case with other hunters.

As much as I don't want to see Seneca go through that. I know that she's strong and can make it through. I just need her to keep her thinking that she's just upset being cooped up and hidden.
I can't ever let her go back to that werewolf.

If she ever does, not only will I be killed but it will put May in danger as well. She can't be taken around those animals ! Especially because hunters blood runs through her veins.

Everything will be fine Once the bond is broken between them.  Seneca will be back to her normal self.

And lucky for me I just got news today of how to make that happen. According to someone who has been on the inside of the werewolf community, if Seneca and the alpha have been together already then that means that even though she's human her body may go into heat soon.

Which basically means she'll be extremely horny.
To the point that it's almost painful not to have someone help you out.

Unfortunately for Alpha Ace, Seneca will be locked in the compound with me as the only person to help her.

When Seneca and I make love, the Alpha will feel the pain and heartbreak and then he'll be so upset that he'll break their bond.

At least that's the guidance I've been given so far.
And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to try the theory out.

Ive been growing a little impatient waiting for his to happen so while we're out shopping I plan to meet up with someone who is going to give me a night dress for Seneca.

The guy I've got on the inside keeps werewolf scents readily available in case we need to track anyone in particular and lucky for me he has something with Aces scent on it.

He's going to infuse it into a camisole, so when I give it to Seneca to wear tonight it may just start up her heat a little early.

———————————————————————————

Seneca POV

Well I'm getting ready for my trip with Miles to go out shopping today and I've managed to slip the phone I found earlier inside my bra for safe keeping.

I wanted to use the phone to Call the number I saw right away, but I chickened out.

So many things started to swirl through my head.
Who could this phone be from?
Who would be on the other end of the phone call? Would it be Ace?
If it is Ace do I want to talk to him?
Does he really want to hurt us ?
Was this some sort of twisted test from Miles to see if I could still be trusted going out today ?