Twenty Two ❤️

"Zayn ?" Liam called, his voice full of sleep. He rubbed his eye before calling out his crushes name again. "Zayn"

Thinking the tan boy just got up to grab a cup of water, the bulky senior decided to turn on the lamp seeing that Zayn was indeed out of the bed. He thought nothing of it until he heard the sadly familiar whimpers of the beautiful boy.

He quickly got out of bed and walked to the bathroom where the light under the door began to be noticed.

"Zaynie ?" He called softly as he knocked on the door with a single knuckle. "Are you alright baby ?"

A louder whimper was heard followed by a sniffle. Liam reaches for the door handle, attempting to open the door, yet it was locked.

"Zayn" The older male said more stern.

"Neenee?" The small voice cried out.

"Baby let me in" Liam said, his left ear pressed against the door.

"I- Can't." Zayn cried, his voice getting lighter.

"I'm coming in Zee." Liam claimed before sticking a longish fingernail in the key hole and twisting. He covered his eyes entering the navy blue themed bathroom, trying to give Zayn the privacy he needed, just taking a peek to see if he was interrupting anything private. Which he was. A hammer being beaten against the young boys skin after such a long time. Though Liam could have definitely burst into tears then and there, he didn't let it show because he knew Zayn was at his weak spot and if they both were- well it wouldn't end very well. "baby" Echoed through the bathroom as Liam swallowed back his built up tears.

"Go away" Zayn softly said, wiping his tears.

Despite Zayns wishes, Liam stepped closer to the crying boy.

"Zayn" Liam said, his voice sounding more demanding. The bradford boy looked up to his boy, eyes bloodshot and tears staining his soft cheeks. As much as Liam tried resisting grabbing the hammer out of his hand, as it may have triggered him, he couldn't help himself as he quickly took it and threw it across the room.

"Liam." Zayn complained, sniffling.

"Zayn why. I thought you were doing better. I thought you stopped." The now soft boy exclaimed, tears threatening to spill from his own eyes.

"It's not that fucking easy. And i can't fucking do it. Sorry for being this huge disappointment but i am trying Liam."

"You aren't a disappointment Zayn, you're perfect. That's why I question why you don't think so. You're so perfect Zayn. I don't understand how you don't know that. You deserve so much more than bruises on your arm. As much as i want you to stop, i'm trying to get you to quit for yourself. I fucking love your perfect ass Zayn Malik." Liam said, dumbfounded that his perfect boy really hates himself. There's no reason, Zayn is the most perfect person he's ever met. And it hurts him that Zayn doesn't understand how much he's worth.

"I can't take it anymore Liam." The small boy cried.

"Take what Zayn" Liam softly asked, inching closer to his favorite person.

"I can't take up anymore space. I don't deserve the air I breathe. I don't deserve the food you feed me. I don't deserve the clothes on my back. I can't take this anymore. I shouldn't be on this earth." He spoke quietly, yet his words were so loud in Liam's ears. The tan boy slid down the wall, tears flowing freely as he wasn't even bothering hiding them any longer.

"I don't think I could handle it without you Zayn." was all the large boy replied to that. Zayn looked up to him just in time to see the first tear fall from Liam's beautiful brown eyes.

"Liam" Zayn cried. "You don't need me. You were doing perfect before me."

"Zayn you fixed me. Zayn... I didn't know how I survived without you and I don't wanna know." He replied, crouching down to Zayn level and grabbing his tan hands in his paler ones. "You. Are. Fucking. Perfect."

He held Zayn's arms closer to his face as he examined the fresh bruises, hiding the old ones. "Even these. Even though I don't want them here, they still make you perfect." He continued, before proceeding to kiss the small boys bruises, all the way up his arms where the bruises finished.

"You're making me hate myself more for taking your time" Zayn said in a monotone voice.

"You're making me hate myself because you deserve so much better" Liam argued, earning a small gasp from Zayn.

Liam let out a cute giggle before softly and carefully leaning into the small boys lips. The sparks flew just like the first time.

"Can I call you mine ?" Liam smiles after the kiss, his body leaning over Zayn who was still sat on the bathroom floor.

"I am yours" Zayn breathed. Both boys smiled at each other before they started giggling happily. Liam reached his arms around Zayn's waist and picked the boy up with no hesitation or struggle and Zayn giggled some more into his shoulder. He laid the small boy on the bed before leaning over him and kissing him once more, this time shorter but still just as perfect.

"I love you" Liam said proudly.

"I love you more." Zayn replied.

"Not possible" Liam smirked.

"Liam you fucking saved me. I love you more than you understand."

"You don't understand how amazing you are Zayn." The older boy exclaimed, running a hand through Zayn's hair before laying on his side beside his boyfriend.

"I don't deserve you" The bruises boy huffed, mad about how perfect Liam is.

"You deserve more" Liam chuckled, turning off the lamp beside him. He peeked at the clock that read 3:03 am. He sighed, knowing he had to be up early tomorrow, but he didn't care as long as Zayn was happy and content. His mind revolved around Zayn constantly, and he wouldn't have it any other way. He watched Zayn fall asleep, laying against his bigger body. After he was positive he was asleep, hearing from the small snores coming from the adorable boys mouth, he kissed his tan forehead and fell asleep himself.

-
yeah i'm writing this on a broken phone. fuckkk i need a new one haha

i really appreciate everyone who reads, comments, votes, or has anything to do with this story :/ ❤️

i hope you enjoy this cutsie chapter lol ziam is so cute

sorry for any errors in capitalization, punctuation, grammar, or spelling 💗

message me ! any votes or comments are greatly appreciated ❤️

all the love in the world, m xx

august 15th, 2019

word count : 1120