Thirty Six ❤️

"School starts tomorrow." Zayn mumbled, rummaging through his closet for a nice pair of jeans.

"Yeah, tomorrow, come back to bed." Liam groaned, stuffing his face in his pillow.

"Yeah, would ya." Niall sassed from his bed on the other side of the room.

"Shut it leprechaun." Zayn huffed back, throwing more jeans on the ground.

"Zayn! Thank god you're up, I have no clue what to wear tomorrow." Harry said as he shoved the other boys' bedroom door open.

"It is not that deep." The blonde boy mumbled a groan.

"Help me first, black or blue ?" The older boy asked, holding two pairs of his nicest jeans.

"Blue." Harry answered, leaning against the door frame.

"Okay now white or black ?" Zayn held up two tee shirts.

"Black for sure." The deep voice answered. The other three boys in the room remained sleeping. Zayn nodded and set the outfit on the dresser that was in his closet before turning to help Harry pick his outfit. Harry was dressed in blue basketball shorts that you can tell were Louis' and a white tee shirt. Zayn just wore grey sweats with no reason to wear a shirt.

The two boys entered Harry's room and Zayn sat heavily on the bed while watching Harry rummage through his closet.

"Come cuddle me." A familiar Doncaster boy called from the other end of the bed. His eyes were still closed, meaning he didn't know Zayn was the one on the bed.

Zayn looked at Harry and smiled jokingly before climbing up the bed and spooning Louis. The green eyed boy looked over at the two and snickered before turning back to the closet. Zayn patted Louis' head a few times with his hand, causing the older boy to grab it.

"What the- Zayn!" Louis complained as he felt the hand as smaller than his boyfriends. He opened his eyes to a tan hand and grumbled under his breath, kicking Zayn backwards off the bed before snuggling into his comforter and cuddling himself.

"You didn't specify who." Zayn teased, rubbing his head after standing up.

"I was expecting my boyfriend." Louis huffed back, drifting back to sleep.

The boys soon chose Harry's outfit which was some blue jeans with a floral button up. Knowing they wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, they decided to cook breakfast for no real reason. The curly haired boy fried some bacon and eggs while waiting for Zayn to make some fluffy pancakes. It was a rough thirty minutes of dancing to Twenty one Pilots before they were finally finished. They picked up the mess - which was a lot faster than making it.

They were about to make their plates when Liam walked out in black and red basketball shorts, also without a shirt showing his very prominent abs.

"Good morning." Zayn smiled, walking over to Liam and cupping his cheeks while kissing him. His sweatpants dragged under his feet since they were a bit to big on him.

"Morning!" Harry called from the kitchen cheerfully as he stacked a couple pancakes on his plate.

"Morning." Liam yawned back, wrapping a strong hand around Zayn's waist. The boys decided to watch Tv while eating breakfast and waiting for the boys to wake up, deciding to do something all together today since the boys were heading back tomorrow for their afternoon classes. Harry sat in the arm chair, syrup running down his chin as he enjoyed his pancakes. Zayn sat against Liam on the couch as he appreciated his best friend's eggs, some cartoons were playing in the background.

"Took you long enough." Harry mumbled once his short boyfriend trudged out of his room wearing baggy sweats and a grey long sleeve almost three hours later. The taller boy stood up from the chair and hugged Louis who quickly hugged back.