Thirty Four ❤️

Zayn was actually sitting on the front porch enjoying a cup of tea when the boys pulled up in attempt to surprise the younger boys. The tan boy looked up at Josh's car unimpressed.

"Well that didn't go as planned boys." Louis sighed, being the first out of the car. Zayn set his mug down and chuckled before standing up to hug Louis.

"Haz is in the kitchen and the blonde bitch is sleeping." Zayn smiled, moving to hug Josh. Liam stood behind Josh a little bit, waiting for his friends to greet his boyfriend before he got to. Once Josh walked past the black haired boy to Niall's room, Zayn jumped - quite literally - into Liam's arms.

"Hello to you too- god you're heavy." Liam joked, actually holding the younger boy with ease. Zayn just ignored him and cupped his face before leaning in softly. The kissed tenderly for a moment before Liam pulled away, setting Zayn back on the floor. Zayn moved to hugging Liam, wrapping his arms around his boy's torso.

"A week is too long." Zayn groaned into the muscular chest. "It's going to be even worse when I have to start school." He continued complaining.

"Ah, you'll do fine." Liam smiled, rubbing the back of his boyfriends neck. The two finally pulled apart, but Zayn, being clingy, was quick to interlock their fingers.

"How is college!" Zayn gasped when he realized he hasn't asked Liam that question in person yet. Sure, he's gotten details over face-time, but he wanted to know how the older boy really felt about it.

"Very different. For starters, I have almost all my classes after five pm, which is super weird. Louis is always out fucking guys and-"

"What!" Zayn screeched.

"I'm just joking." Liam laughed heavily. "That kid is way to whipped to even talk to other guys sometimes."

"Not funny." Zayn huffed in reply.

"Your reaction was." The older man chuckled some more before kissing Zayn's head.

Zayn then dragged the taller boy inside due to the extreme heat wave they were getting.
-
"Ello love" Louis said as he waltzed into the small apartment, tossing his backpack onto the couch.

"Lou!" Harry turned around happily from his toast buttering. The tall boy walked towards Louis and wrapped his lanky arms around the shorter boy's neck, spinning him around.

"Missed you too Haz." Louis giggled, hugging his small waist tightly before slipping a hand down to squeeze his butt.

"Hey!" The curly haired boy flinched, backing away from Louis. The Doncaster boy just smirked and held Harry's hands. Harry waved to Josh as he walked in, and he waved back before heading to Niall's room. "You're so messy already Lou!" Harry giggled, looking at Louis' backpack and the books that spilt all over the floor.

"It's a personality trait. Now, did you make all that toast for you or." The short boy teased, reaching past Harry and grabbing a piece of the toasted bread.

"I did, but since you were so polite.." Harry teased back, making a face at Louis as he went to grab some more bread for himself.

"You love me." Louis smiled, leaning against the counter. "I'll take a glass of punch too" He pointed to the red juice when Haaretz opened the fridge.

"I am not your house wife!" The other boy groaned, but got down a glass and filled it anyways.

"Thank you baby." Louis sung, reaching for the back of Harry's neck and leading him into a soft kiss that lasted longer than it should have.
-
Josh entered the room and internally cooed at his sleeping boyfriend who was sprawled out on his bed.