Thirty Two ❤️

"Last time we get to do this for a while now innit ?" Liam sighed sadly.

Zayn snuggled closer into Liam's embrace, then gently lifted their hands and started tracing Liam's fingers.

"Don't get sad again Liam. I'm so excited for you. And we'll be fine." Zayn upraised.

The two were once again cuddled on the roof of Liam's bedroom, a blanket underneath them. Though Zayn was really excited for Liam, he was going to miss everything about him. His own life was pretty persistent with Liam, and it would be extremely different without him.

"Do you think you'll like it ?" The smaller boy asked as he focused his attention back on the stars.

"I don't doubt it." Liam replied in a mumble. "I just don't want to admit it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little change." The tan boy assured to his boyfriend.

"You know i'm going to call you everyday." Liam smiled, turning his gaze to face Zayn.

"That was the plan wasn't it." Zayn replied, slowly leaning in to softly kiss Liam.

"Mm" Liam moaned into the kiss, crawling on top of Zayn. The smaller boy giggled and reached up and around his boyfriends neck, deepening the kiss.

"Liam" Zayn moaned as Liams hand grazed under his shirt. "Do you- do you want to uh-"

"I want to do this if you do baby." Liam said softly, kissing his jawline.

"I-I do" Zayn moaned in reply.

y'all know where this is going, stop reading until the next bold sentence if you're uncomfortable.

"I'm kind of a boy virgin." Liam laughed, continuing to suck a hickey on Zayn's neck.

"I would hope so considering i'm your first boyfriend." Zayn replied seriously, his hand gripping Liam's neck and guiding him. "I'm a virgin."

"I know. I want to make sure you're ready Zee." Liam responded, backing away from Zayn's neck and making eye contact so the other boy knows he's being genuine.

Zayn's small hands reached up to cup Liam's cheeks. "I trust you." He smiled. He lead Liams face back down to connect with his own. They kissed a little longer before nervously moving on to the next steps. Zayn soon lifted Liam's tee shirt over his head, the hot summer night carrying the heat. He hugged Liam closer as he reached for the larger man's belt. Once the leather was un-looped from his jeans, the muscular boy sat back on his knees.

Zayn smiled softly as Liam hooked his fingers under his own shirt and slowly lifted it over his head. He looked down at Zayn's body -you could barely see any bruises, if any- and nodded before whispering 'you're beautiful.'

He leant back over his lover, planting kisses down his body as he unbuttoned Zayn's black jeans and gently pulled them down until he got them off and the boy was just in his underwear. Liam looked around and just remembered they were still outside.

"Do you want to go to my bed babe ?" The man asked softly.

"And pass up losing my virginity under the stars ?" Zayn giggled. Liam quickly agreed before unbuttoning and sliding down his own jeans. Both boys were in their boxers and they took a minute to stare at the other.

"Oh wow." Zayn smirked as he checked out Liams extremely muscular body.

"Fucking wow is right." Liam responded, kissing the other boy softly as he grind their cocks together through the material. "Fuck that feels better than I thought it would."