Thirty ❤️

time skip about a month or two or when the boys are recovered lol i have too much to write about to focus on that part or i'm lazy, you'll never know. pretend it's like march.

"So. What are your plans on this fine evening." Liam sighed as he jumped on the bed beside his boyfriend.

Zayn has just gotten back from work. He finally got a job at a Starbucks for now, and when he says that's his high school dream job- he means it. Free Starbucks during work hours and constant discounts ? Hell yes.

He had been saving around half of his check every couple weeks to actually be able to get a place with Niall and Harry in June when the older boys left for college.

And Zayn, Niall, and Harry are dreading that coming day. Only three months left. Zayn lowkey regrets falling in love with the hunk of muscle next to him because now he has to leave him and move states. At least he still had the boys.

"I dunno Leeyum, don't really have much of a life aside from school, work, and you guys, and the first two aren't currently happening." Zayn replied through a thick Bradford accent.

"Are you asking me on a date Zayn ? Aw how sweet ! I'll get ready !" Liam said giddily, knowing good and well that wasn't in Zayn's context.

"That is not what I said you idiot." Zayn said with a loud voice as he heard the water running.

"What ? I can't hear you, i'm a bit busy." Liam yelled back through the connected bathroom door, laughing as he heard Zayn huff. The smaller boy finally decided to give in and head to his and Liams shared closet to pick some clothes to wear.

Zayn's hands grazed over white tank top. He bit his lip on consideration before whispering a 'fuck it' under his breath and quickly grabbing it down before Liam saw him pick it. He yanked a pair of black jeans from the dresser and set the clothes on the bed as he waited for Liam to get out of the bathroom. He made sure the jeans hid the tank top.

He wanted to make sure his arms didn't look weird before showing Liam. So when his boyfriend walked out of the bathroom, the table boy quickly held the outfit to his chest.

"Sexy ?" The other man asked, motioning to his freshly shaved face.

"You look 5 years younger." The small boy giggled, cupping Liams now soft cheek. He rubbed his hand against the unfamiliar feeling and laughed some more. Liam barely ever completely shaved his face. "M gunna shower" He said suddenly, playfully slapping Liams cheeks some before striding towards the bathroom.

He sighed at his reflection upon shutting the door. He quickly stripped his shirt and looked at his faint bruises scattering his arms. They weren't bad, but they were noticeable.

He had mostly quit since Liam, but it's a hard journey. He's had a couple fallouts in the last couple months, but he's almost three weeks clean, and no longer feels the urge. He thinks his past is finally over.

"Niall" He breathed into his phone after quickly putting the ringing device to his ear.

"Zayn! Oh my god are you busy ?" His Irish accent ran giddily from the other end.

"Uh date night. Why mate, are you okay ?" The Bradford boy chuckled as he looked at his reflection.

"This might be more important." Niall sounded off.

"What is it ?" Zayn asked, his tone serious.

"Just come over ? You can bring Li." Niall said.

"Um okay. Are you okay though ?" He asked confused.

"I'm fine Zee. Hurry." The blonde boy ushered.

"Okay, okay, love you" Zayn grumbled, heading Nialls reply before setting his phone down and throwing on the tank top without thinking twice. He ran out the bathroom door violently, causing Liam to stumble away from the dresser. When he saw his boyfriend, his eyes widened, but in a happy way.