Another day at school

I head home after meeting everyone, and get this Jasmine and her family are staying there for the weekend. I trust Jason, but I don't trust Jasmine. When I get in I meet my brother in the living room on his apple laptop.

"Hello" I say dumping my shopping bags in the corner, and walking over to the fridge.

"Hi" he says lifting his head up from the laptop.

"What you doing?" I walk over and look over his shoulder.

"Trying to find a apartment to move into with Fiona" I watch him look through pictures of apartments.

"That one looks nice" I say stopping him from looking at any other apartment pictures. He clicks on the link and looks through the pictures of inside the apartment.

"Your right, she'll love it" he said looking through the pictures, I say goodnight to my brother and take my bags upstairs with me.

I decide to unpack everything and hang them up because I dont want it to be left, I take out my new shoes and place them neatly beside my other shoes. then take my new clothes and hang them up.

Once I finish unpacking I slip into my onesy and go under my bed covers. I dream about my dad and how he took me to the ice cream shop every Wednesday after he left work.

I woke up around half seven, I couldent get back to sleep so I just got ready for school. I jumped into the shower, Im not washing my hair because I probably don't have time to dry it.

I then rub body lotion all over my body after I get out, and put my boot cut dark jeans on, and my mint coloured waterfall top, I take my shoes downstairs and leave them at the bottom of my stairs. Once I got my breakfast, my mum came downstairs and made herself a coffee.

"Morning sweetie" she says sitting down a the high stool in the kitchen.

"Morning, got to go to school" I give her a kiss on the cheek and slip my shoes on and leave.

I text Jason to see if he needs a lift or if he's going to school.

Lola: hi, need a lift?

Jason: no it's fine I'll take the truck

Lola: okay then, see you at school

I start up my car and start to drive to school. When I'm driving I try and look out for anyone I know, that's when I see Amber walking on her own with old looking clothes on. I don't know if I should give her a lift to school, I pull over and beep the horn.

"Lola?" She asks trying to look through the car window.

"Need a lift?" I ask.

"No why would I want to be seen with you?"

"Okay then, bye" I put the window back up and was about to drive, when I hear a loud knock on the window. Its Amber. I put the window back down.

"You know I'm not breaking my window just for you" I say sarcastically.

"Could you give me a lift please, these shoes are killing me"

"Sure, get in" I say. When she opens the car door I look at her shoes, she's wearing these pink vans with white polka dots on them, but the pink is washed out and the white is almost black. "Are you okay?" I ask watching her put on her seat belt.

"Yes can we go now I don't want anyone seeing me with you" she says lowering herself on my seat.

"Yeah whatever" I say turning on the radio to my favourite rock channel.

"How can you listen to that?" Amber asks looking disgusted.

"Erm I open my ears" I say confused at her question.