Surprise Party

After graduation Jason took me to the pond where his fathers fishing house is. I jumped out his car and followed him as he took my hand, we didn't go into the house this time.

Jason started walking around the pond, I looked around and watched as the fish jumped out of the water, and how the water was so still. We walked till we where half way from the car park.

"Where are we going?" I asked Jason.

"Follow me" he said climbing a big grassy hill.

"Where are you going? I looked up at Jason who has already reached the top. I start climbing up, lifting my gown up which I still had on. Once I reach the top, I look straight ahead of me.

"Wow, it's beautiful" when I look ahead I see the sun silently setting, it feels like I'm right next to it. I go over to where Jason has seated on the grass.

"I knew you would like it" he says reaching his arm around my shoulder. I snuggle into him and watch the sun set. Slowly I close my eyes, I feel safe with Jason.

Half an hour later

"Jason?" I hear a voice call, I get annoyed because they won't stop shouting."Jason?" They shout louder.

"Lola?" I hear a different voice call.

"What?" I groan, snuggling into to Jason.

"Lola, get up" I recognise the voice.

"What?" I say again, this time lifting my head up and looking at Jason.

"There's someone shouting on us"

"There being very rude" I say snuggling back into Jason.

"Jason!?, where are you" the voice shouted again. I then heard footsteps from behind me. "Jason?" I open my eyes and see an upside down head looking down at me a Jason. Once I see the dark red hair, and the small petite body I recognise the person.

"Jasmine?" I heard Jason say.

"What are you two doing?" Jasmine asks, Jason stands up and I follow.

"Jasmine, what are you doing here" Jason asks standing up now.

"I think the question is, what are you doing here, with her" she points at me looking me up and down with her vicious hazel eyes. "Are you with her?" She asks, her eyes tearing up.

"Ye-Jasmine what are you talking about, I told you I was" jason says with a confused expression on his face.

"I can't believe your with her, did you ever think of you and me...together?" Jason just looks at me, and I shrug my shoulders.

"Jasmine, I have lived here my whole life, you live 7 hours away from me. It would of never of worked, and I only thought of you as a friend." Jasmine started to wimp and tears started to form down her eyes, Jason slowly walked over to her putting his hands on her shoulders. "Jasmine?".

"No, NO Jason I never want to see you again!" She marched of down the hill.

"Well thats going to be hard considering your moving here!" Jason shouts.

"What was that about?" I ask Jason.

"Don't ask, she just comes out with the weirdest things"

"Thought so, we should go it's late" I say slowly making my my way down the hill, and making sure I don't fall. I hear Jason's steps follow and I walk ahead, not knowing how far I was from him. I then hear running feet from behind me, before I could turn round I can't feel my feet on the ground. That's because I'm being lifted of the ground.

"Jason what-" I'm cut of by my own scream. Jason lifted me up and swung me on his shoulders, then started running. I look down at his face just to make sure it's Jason. Then I look behind me to see if there's anyone chasing us. All I see is a stony path.

"What are you doing?" I ask holding on to his shoulders for dear life. He doesn't answer my question and keeps running.

When we get to his car he slowly drops my feet on the ground, then makes his way to his side of the door. I go to the passenger side and jump in the seat and put my seat belt on.

"First stop, Lola's house" he starts up the car and drives away, I watch the fishing pond get smaller in the distance.

We turn up at my house, and I get out the car.

"Aren't you going to walk me to my drive?" I ask opening Jason's door."

"please don't tell me your one of the stubborn girls who thinks there boyfriend is there slave" I laugh at what he said, then reach over to his belt and unclip it like a mother would do to her child. I then grab his hand and pull him out the car.

We both walk up my drive laughing at what just happened. When we get to my front door I turn round to face him, and open my mouth to talk.

"SURPRISE!" I see the front door open, and loads of people jump up from different places.

I feel a smile work its way on my face, then look at Jason who is the same. We stand and look at everyone for what seems like for ages.

I have been up all night dancing, singing karaoke and talking with my friends, and now it's time for everyone to go. I say my goodbyes and my mum and I start to tidy up the house. It was a great party and so many people from my school that graduated was there.

"That was your birthday party" my mum says to me.

"What do you mean, my birthday isn't till 5 days" I say

"I'm not organising another party for your birthday, you have one every year"

"That's because you didn't give me a choice if I wanted a party or not"I say then out the rubbish I had in my hand in the bin. "I'm away to bed see you in the morning" I kiss my mum on the cheek then make my way upstairs, to visit my best friend. Bed.

__________________

Hello,

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been really busy.

Keep reading, and remember to read my close friends book called 'Happiness' it's really good, her name is @carlygilchristx.

and my other close friends book "only one tear' it's a real story about how her dad survived cancer, her name is @ArianneDude.

Thanks for reading❤️📖