Graduation

As soon as I dropped Katie of at her dancing classes, I went straight to the hospital to talk to Kristina about the surprise I was going to do for Jason on our graduation. I park near the entrance of the hospital. When I get in I walk up to the receptionist, and look around to find not a lot of people siting at the waiting area.

"What can I do for you?" The lady says.

"I'm here for Kristina Rosebell, I'm Lola Gillie" I said.

"Have you been to visit before?" The lady asks scrolling down the computer with the mouse.

"Yes"

"Okay she's in the children's ward and room 114, do you know your way?"

"Yeah" I say and walk towards the doors that lead to the stairs, 'more stairs' I thought, I had enough of school stairs. When I get into the children's ward, I find Kristina's room.

"Hello" I say opening the door.

"Hi Lola" Georgie said when I got in.

"Hey" Kristina said.

"Your looking better" I say looking at Kristina, who had colour in her cheeks, she had put on weight from not doing anything, but she was standing up and walking around now.

"I feel better, but I do feel sick now and then".

"The nurse left a few minutes before you came in" Georgie says.

"What did she say?" I ask grabbing a chair.

"A part of Kristina's large intestine has been infected, it isn't bad, but the doctors want to remove it I case it gets worse. So there going to hook the rest of her intestine to a colostomy bag".

"Whens the operation?" I ask putting my full attention onto Georgie.

"Next week, Wednesday" she says looking away from me.

I start to whisper to Georgie about the surprise I want to set on Jason "if I can get Kristina out on the Friday afternoon then I will be able to get her to be there for Jason's graduation".

Georgie's eyes widen about my statement. "You'll need to ask the nurse about that, but if you are able to go ahead, he will be over the moon to see her there".

"Thank you" I exit the room to go find Kristina's nurse.

I go to the children's ward reception and ask for Monica (Kristina's nurse).

"What can I do for you?" She asks me holding a lot of paper work.

"I'm here for Kristina, and I was wondering if I could take her out on Friday afternoon, for her brothers graduation?"

"Hmm, I think that will be okay, just as long as she is back for the night" Monica says.

"Of corse, thanks" I walk back to the room to tell Georgie, but when I get in, I get a surprise. Jasmine thought she would pay a visit.

"Hi Jasmine" I say trying to not act like a total bitch. I watch her mouth the same thing I say to her, and watch her head move from side to side.

"What did she say?" Georgie asked. I take seat next to Georgie and tell her what Monica has said to me.

"Hear that Kristina?" Georgie shouts to Kristina.

"What?"

"Your going to go out on Friday, but don't get to excited you'll be back in on the night" Kristina shot smile.

Graduation

"Places everyone" I hear the head teacher shout, I'm sneaking Kristina out of my car with her mum. I can't wait to see Jason's face.

"There he is" I say pointing towards Jason, and almost tripping on my gown.

We walk casually into the assembly hall.

"Jason!" I shout. His head turns then his eyes widened as he sees the sight of Kristina.

"Excuse me, coming through" he shouts to the people sitting down. "Kristina!" He lifts Kristina up and wraps her in his arms.

"Everyone please take your seats we will begin in 2 minutes!" The head teacher shouts again.

"We'll go find seats, good luck" Georgie says, kissing me on the cheek, and hugging Jason. Me and Jason go take seat at the front beside all of our friends. When it starts, our names are called alphabetical, so I have a while to wait for my name to be called. "Amber Gaffney " the head shouts, I watch as Amber walks up to the stage to fetch her diploma. "Dylan Arnold" she shouts on my next friend. "Grace Oneil". "Jason Rosebell" I whisper good luck to him, and watch him walk up onto the stage. When he comes back down, he starts doing a weird dance shaking his hand that has his diploma in it.

"Lola Gillie" she says after she shouts on other people with there name starting with 'K'. I walk up praying in my head that I didn't stand on my gown.

"Congratulations, Lola" the head teacher says to me handing me my diploma, I get my picture taken then walk of. Trying to look out for my family, I see them in the middle row. Katie was on Taylor's shoulders clapping. I wave then take a seat.

"Michelle Mackenzie, Patrick Grey" I watch as my friends walk up, and clap and cheer.

"Thank you for waiting, I would like to thank all the family's for being here. I would also like to congratulate all the seniors for graduating, and wish them good luck for there future ahead of them, I would like to introduce Grace Oneil as she would like to say a few words" I look up at Grace who is making her way up to the stage.

"Hello" she starts of with, then she goes on how much it means to her to graduate, and to move on to drama university, or what ever you call the university she's going to.

"So we take our tassels" I think she forgets what to say so she just takes her cap of her head. "We are now graduates". We all stand up and fling our caps up in the air. I turn round to Michelle and give her a huge hug. I then turn round to Jason and wrap my arms around his head and kiss him.

I felt a tap from behind me.

"Kristina, Katie" I shout over all the people talking. I look behind him and the whole family is there, including Jason's side.

"Come on I want a picture" my mum says handing Michelle the camera. "Everyone get in" she says pulling Jason's mum and dad in.

I smile for the first picture, then we all make silly faces at the second, and the third Jason turns round to me and kisses me.

"Congratulations" he says through our kiss.

"Congratulations" I laugh still kissing.

________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter,

The rest of the chapters will be long so I won't be able to do the whole chapter a day thing.

Please read one of my amazing friends book called 'Happiness" it really good her name is @carlygilchristx (teen fiction).

And my other amazing friend read her book called 'only one tear' I haven't read it yet, but I know it's about how her dad fought cancer, her name is @ArianneDude (fiction).

Thanks for over 500 reads, it means a lot.

Cara❤️