Perfect Birthday

It's been two whole days since the party, and in a week I'm going to university. It's exciting, but I'm a little nervous.

Also tomorrow is my birthday, in two days Kristina is getting her operation for her colostomy bag, and in a week my brother is getting married.

I'm not doing much for my birthday tomorrow, but Jason says he has a surprise for me. I don't have a clue what it is, but I'm guessing I'm just going to have to wait till I find out.

Now that I'm not at school anymore, which is a bit wired if your asking me. I have nothing to do. Now I'm in my hot tub relaxing with my eyes closed and filing my lungs with oxygen all around me. While the bubbles spread around me.

My mums working today, so is my brother. So it's just me and Katie in the house today.

"Lola?" I hear Katie shout to me.

"In the garden" I shout back opening my eyes, it's takes a while for my eyes to get used to the brightness.

"When will mum and Taylor be in?" She asks.

"Mums in at nine, Taylor I don't know when he's in"

"Right do you mind if I invite some of my friends over?" She says.

"Sure go ahead" I lean my head back again and close my eyes, lifting my hands out of the bubbly water and massaging my temples.

"Thank you" I hear her say.

I lift my head back up and look at my fingers, they were starting to get wrinkly. I decided to get out and make some pancakes for Katie's friends, and me of corse.

I slip my feet into my flip flops and wrap a towel round me, then head for the back door that lead to the kitchen.

When I get in I take out everything I need then rush upstairs to get a shower, and take all the chlorine of me.

I go into my room and tie my hair up in a messy bun, then change into my light blue play suite, and my nude sandals. I put on natural make up then go downstairs to start baking some pancakes.

I've made about five pancakes so far, I stop when I hear the door bell go.

"Katie, doors for you" I shout, trying to flip a pancake.

"Could you get it!" She shouts back down to me.

"It's your friends!" I shout running to the door.

I open the door, and see four young girls which look 13, they could be covered up a bit more.

"Hello, come in Katie's just upstairs" I say inviting them all in, and taking a look at what there wearing. The first girl is wearing high waisted jeans, with a bright green/yellow crop top. Then the second is wearing, dark denim shorts, with a light pink shirt tucked into her shorts. The third is wearing a bright pink top, with bright pink tassels hanging of from the bottom of the top and the sleeves, and is wearing light denim jeans. Then the fourth is wearing a black flowery skirt that goes to the Knees, and a light pink top with thin straps.

I watch them make there way upstairs to find Katie, then I go back into the kitchen to carry on my baking.

I finish making the pancakes and I have baked about 15, I go upstairs to give them there treats. When I enter the room I see one girl sprawled across Katie's bed on her phone, one girl looking through her make up, one girl flinging clothes on the floor from her closet, and one of the girl on the phone by the window. I find Katie picking up the clothes that the girls flinging across the room.

"What the heck is going on?" I say, they all turn there heads and just look at me.

"Katie, is this your sister?" One of the girl asks Katie' but Katie doesn't say anything.