Party

Seulgi's birthday party was held on a private bar inside the hotel. As expected, the visitors are only selected. All of the girl's family member was there, some of the visitors are Seulgi's closest friends from the outside of her work and of course, visitors also from the Hallyu wave.

From the entrance of the bar, the runway is full of white Lotus flower bouquet with an orange ribbon on it. The girl combined her favourite flower and colour. The chairs and tables were also decorated with a bouquet of Lotus flower at the centre and with an orange clothe cover.

The four men, Sehun, Chanyeol, Jongin and Suho arrived at the parking lot of the hotel. Even though this is a private party, there will be an instances that a sasaeng might following them or some are just hiding in the corridor, to take a picture with them, so the men tried to hide their identity by a disguises. It's better to be careful. A hotel attendant was assisting them heading to the back door passage that is connected to the venue. As they successfully entered the venue, they thanked the attendant for assisting them. They immediately removed their disguises and handled it over to their manager who was them the entire time.

"Hyung, we will just give you a call if we need to go home. As for now, you better go back to the dorm and have some sleep. Don't worry about us. We can manage to go home by ourselves. Or we can just stay for a night here in the hotel." Suho said to his manager. His manager just agreed to what the leader said and gave him a nod as a sign of approval. The man commanded his manager to rest to their dorm because he knows how tired there manager is for their schedule the whole day. A few minutes, their manager is no longer on their side.

The man in a black floral polo, wearing a tattered jeans pairing it with a white converse shoes, look for the figure of the girl who invited them in the party. As he explored his eyes to the venue, his gaze caught a familiar figure that he was longing for. He's ex lover. The girl was wearing a dark blue top tank, with a black mini skirt pairing it with a black four inches stiletto. The girl was really beautiful. He cannot help but admire the girl's beauty that made his lips form a curves.

Unfortunately, he remembered the incident two years ago, his smile suddenly vanish in an instant.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" A whispered from behind made his senses back, it was Chanyeol. He knew he was staring at the girl for a moment, he just gave a nod and continued walking. This is not the right time to zoned out.

Fortunately, the girl that they were looking for was walking towards them wearing a sweet smile. He then approach the girl and give her a brotherly hug. The girl on the other hand bowed down to them as he was with the other member. His member greeted the girl a happy birthday and thank the girl with the invitation.

"Oppa, I reserved a private room here, I know you guys are very careful with the crowd." The girl said to them. "Even though this is a private party, there are still people will take a photo of yours, especially my friends outside from work."

"It's okay Seulgi-ah! Don't worry about us. You must enjoy this party since you did not celebrate this on your birthdate." Chanyeol said to the girl.

"Thank you Chanyeol sunbaenim!"

"Aniya. Don't talk formally to us Seulgi, we are outside work." Jongin interrupted the long-legged man as he was about to respond to the girl's formality.

"Arraso, Jongin oppa?" The girl chuckled as she responded to what her sunbae said a while ago.

"That's better."

"Seulgi-ah! I think you need to accommodate your other visitors, just don't mind us. We can manage ourselves." Suho, looked at the girl and gave him a satisfaction look.