Fall

💜

It's been two months since me and Junmyeon are secretly seeing together. I started to doubt myself already because I think I'm falling in love to the man whom I had an unofficial affair. Every time we agreed to see each other, we always make-out and I can't even say no. Fuck! I hate myself for being dumb.

Today, my manager called me and reminded me about our collaboration at SBS Gayo Daejun. We still haven't practise yet since my schedule will never be correspond to his. Even our managers are in contact with each other and tried to do something to meet up our schedules, unfortunately, they have found difficulties in correlating our time. If ever I'm free for a day but he has a schedule and vice versa, so we really need each other's cooperation to work on this event.

"Unnie, we will have our practise tomorrow morning until night, then the day after tomorrow will be your schedule to Japan for a Vogue magazine photoshoot with Chaeyoung." Jennie reminded me for our schedule next week. Chaeyoung and I will have a photoshoot for this particular brand of lipstick at Japan for two days, so how can we make it work if we are too busy with our schedule abroad.

"Thanks for reminding me Jen. Ughhh! I think I have to rest now, I'm so tired today, I felt like I lost all my energy." I got up from the chair in the dining area then cleaned my dishes and headed my footsteps towards my room.

"Nado unnie! I didn't even have the time to talk to Jongin oppa until now. I almost forgot that I have a lover! When I tried to call him, he never answered my call! Like! Ugghh! I'm so pissed!" She ranted her annoyance to me, I just laughed at her because she was so cute when she pouted her lips and rolled her eyeballs.

"Aigoo! This kid! You better sleep now, just contact him tomorrow, maybe he already fell asleep." I suggested.

She just gave me a sigh and a nod then followed me to bed. Only me and Jennie are in the dorm right now since the four of us have a different schedule. Jennie and I attended a university foundation for a fan meeting sponsored by a beverage company while Lisa had a photoshoot with Noona9on in Thailand, and Chaeyoung went home to her parents since she had a two-day off for this week. The moment I got in to my room, I immediately flopped my body towards the bed. I wanted to washed up but I felt lazy when my back touches the mattress.

I was already in daze when suddenly my phone rang, I lazily squatted my butt then sit upright and reach my mobile phone above the buffet table. I momentarily breathe out a sigh when I knew who was calling, I then putted my right hand on my left chest. My heart beats racing so fast, oh-uh! This is too dangerous. On the fourth ring, I decided to answer the call and placed the rectangular object near my right ear.

"Yeoboseyo, Junmyeon oppa." I initiate the greeting.

"Annyeonghaesayo, Jisoo-ssi." He greeted me back with a thin laugh.

"Why did you call me at this time oppa? And why are you still awake?" I started the conversation with a question. It's already past midnight.

"Hmmm. I just came back with my members, we ate outside the dorm because we are all hungry after shooting our music video and they're lazy to cook. I thought you're asleep already. I just tried to dial your number, hoping that you're still awake. I think my timing was great. I hope I didn't disturb you.." He chuckled when he finished voicing out his reason.

"Aniya oppa, I'm not sleepy at all. It's a good thing that you called, I need to know your schedule for next week so that we can start to practise our song for the collab.." I replied to him.

"Oh yeah. That's the reason also why I wanted to talk to you. Let me see— " he pause for while, seems he was looking at something. "Oh there, next week, I will be free on Wednesday night until Friday evening." he said.