Meet

💜

I miss you

How are you?

Why aren't you replying to my messages?

Is there something wrong?

I'm very worried.

Please answer my calls.

I throw my phone on the bed as I read the last message that he sent to me, I then plopped my self into the mattress. I don't know, I'm kinda confused these past few days because of the photos that I received from Irene. Yes, I confirmed that it was her since I secretly dialled the number on Jennie's phone and it was her name that was registered on that number who texted me. Why does I have this feeling that something's gonna bad happen if I really meet her? Do I really need to meet her?

I was on my deep thought when my phone rang again. I thought it was him calling me again but I was wrong.

"Yeoboseyo unnie." I greeted. It was Sangwoon unnie.

"Jisoo-ah, I have something to tell you." She exclaimed.

"What is it unnie?" I query.

"Hanbin—" She pause her words for a second and I straighten up my pace upon hearing her tone of voice.

"Waeyo unnie? What about Hanbin?" I probe.

"Jisoo-ah, your collaboration with Hanbin might be cancelled." She answered in a low tone of voice.

"Wait! What do you mean unnie?" I asked with confusion.

I heard her heave a deep sigh before she answer. "Hanbin was involved in a drug scandal. It's all over in the internet now."

My hands automatically ended the call then open my social media accounts, all of my newsfeed was full of Hanbin's drug scandal. I zoned out, I can't believe this is happening one at a time. Hanbin just made his appearance by featuring on noona's comeback. Hanbin doesn't deserve this! He's such a kind and soft-hearted person.

I instantly dialled his number but he kept ignoring my calls. I know he needed someone right now, I want to comfort him, I want to hug him, I want to be his friend right now. Of all people why Hanbin?

I was still trying to contact Hanbin when the door suddenly open and welcomed Jennie with the unexplainable expression followed by Lisa and Chaeyoung.

"Unnie! Hanbin." That's what she said the moment she saw me. She's about to cry already.

"Arra Jennie-ah, I'm trying to contact him but he doesn't answer my call." I said.

"What will happen to Hanbin now?" Chaeyoung asked.

Lisa who was busy fidgeting her phone suddenly spoke. "Chaeng, I think your question was already answered."
She then showed her phone to us and read the article about Hanbin leaving iKON and what's worst is that he was forced to leave the agency.

I was about to speak when my phone rang, it was him calling me again for the nth time. I just stared and have the doubt to answer it or not.

"Unnie, you won't answer the call?" Jennie who was facing me query.

"Ahhh. Aniya. It was unregistered number." I said then pressed the decline button.

"Let's all prepare for our next schedule, it's almost time." I just said to lessen the awkward atmosphere that was felt inside my room. "We all know Hanbin. He won't do such thing, let's trust him. Arra?" I continued, they just nod in unison and exited one by one out of the room.