Messed Up

🐰

"Hyung, where are you going?"

I was interrupted on what I was doing when Baekhyun tapped my shoulder while voicing out his query.

"I have to go somewhere." I plainly answered while putting some clothes on my backpack.

"Where? And why are you bringing those? Do you have schedule?" He probe.

"Aniya. I'm just visiting someone." I replied.

"Nugu?" He query again.

This kid is really nosy! He wouldn't stop until he gets his answer and I was not in the mood to answer him so I just immediately walk out the dorm without any words.

"Yah! Hyung!" He called but I didn't manage to look back.

I took a cab from our dorm to the train station since it's a hassle for me if I took a plane since I'm not with my managers, even if I wore disguises but there are instances that cannot be handled.
Mino gave me the address where I can find Jisoo alone, without her members tagging along with her. Thanks to Mino's help, I'll manage to see her today.

Flashback

I was in the office with my manager talking about our upcoming promotions and schedules when my phone suddenly lit up, I excused myself and went out to the conference room then I instantly answer the phone when I saw the name who was calling.

"Yeoboseyo?" I greeted.

"Hyung, about the plan I mentioned to you a few days ago." He open up.

"Yes. What about it?" I query.

"I sneak out into Jisoo's manager office a while ago, and I took some of BlackPink schedule for this week, luckily, I got some of their schedule for this month. Jisoo will have a vacation in Jeju island next week." He explained.

"A vacation in Jeju?" I hastily asked.

"Yeap." He answered.

"Who's with her?" I probe.

"Oh, I think she will be alone because what I heard a while ago, they will have a separate schedule next week. Uh—next week I'm with Lisa and Rośe for a schedule abroad, I don't know about Jennie then." He chuckled as he answered my query.

"And oh, before I forgot, Jisoo will not stay in a luxury hotel but in a small town in Jeju. Let's just see if I manage to get the address." He added.

"Mino-ah! Gomawo!" I thank him with a smile on my face.

"Yah! Just thank me later if you will make it up to Jisoo." He said.

I heave a deep sight before ending our phone conversion.

I was back on my senses when my phone rang, it was Chanyeol.

"Hyung, where are you?" He asked.

"Wae?" I query back.

"Baek said you pack your things, he also said that you didn't told him where are you going. Everyone was wondering why are you not with the managers." He narrated.

"I'll just have a quick day off." I halfway lied.

"Chincha? Arraso. I will tell the other members." He ended the call quickly without any further query.