Game

WARNING: Profanity words.

She closed her eyes as she drank a glass of whisky that she had for tonight. She couldn't count how many glasses she already drank. She felt dizzy right now but she can still manage to go to the comfort room by herself. She put the shot glass on the table and started spinning the bottle. Yes, they all agreed to play the "Spin the Bottle" game since they got bored a lot! Sehun was the one suggested it. The consequence is that someone need to drink one shot glass of whiskey if the head of the bottle points to their side, or else their gonna stripped their clothes outside the hotel. All of them got their turn. The other girls are already dizzy but they tend to continue the game.

She removed her jacket that she's wearing because her body felt hot because of the result of the alcohol on her body. She just tossed it beside her.

She then look around the room and observe.

Jennie and Kai are sitting together, the two never leave each others side as if someone will snatch their partner. And fuck! They flirted in front of them. Next, on the left corner of the room, there's Chaeyoung and Chanyeol sitting comfortably. Hmmm. She smell something's fishy about the two of them. She think that these two already knew each other well.

Did she missed something here? Fuck! So much skin-ship happened.

The two maknae, Sehun and Lisa, they are laughing so hard like they have their own world and what are they laughing about?

Oh wait! When did these two changed their sitting position? As far as she remember, Lisa and Chaeyoung, they're sitting beside her a while ago. Oh fuck! She know that she had a strong tolerance of alcohol but did she drank too much not to remember everything that happened a while ago?

The bottle stopped at Chanyeol's direction!

It's her time to threw a query. She need to know what's going on between them!

"Stop this consequences thingy because I had my own rule!" She annoyingly said to them.

Chanyeol looked at her in confusion but she only gave him a playful smile. She looked around and everyone's eyes on her. Okay, they need an explanation.

"Let just change the game rule. It's quite boring already. Like, how many bottles of whisky we need to finish tonight?" She ranted to them like she was so pissed of.

She flinched a little when she heard someone chuckled beside her. She turned her face and was shocked a little but she didn't let him notice, when she found out that she's already sitting right beside Kim Junmyeon.

Like when did this happen?

Oh God! I think I really had too much whisky but it was just I think five shots? Or did I have more than that? Shit! Can't remember already.

"I agree to what Jisoo said. Let's make it more entertaining." He said.

"Okay, what now?" Sehun asked.

"Let me start." She said upon turning her attention to Chanyeol. "Chanyeol oppa, truth or dare?" She asked.

She heard everyone's gasped. And clapped there hands, meaning, they agreed to what she is doing.

Good! Let's continue.

"Truth."

Ohh! I think luck was on my side right now. This is so fun to watch.

"I'm curios, since when did you two became close? Did you two knew each other a long time ago?" She asked upon pointing the two them.

She saw Chanyeol's expression before he turn his gaze to Rose. They looked at each other's eye and she saw that Chaeyoung nod a little.