Touch

WARNING: SMUT!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The man woke up due to the rays of a sunlight that coming from the half open curtain of the window inside the room

Is it morning already?

He felt a sudden headache when he tried to change his position, he wanted to sit upright at the edge of the bed. However, he felt that there was someone who is laying down beside him with a soft fairly-white arms that is hugging his torso, he slowly turned his head and found the girl sleeping calmly. He then remembered what had happened last night, he slightly opened the thick blanket that covered his half body, not because he wants to steal glances towards the girl but he just wanted to convince himself that they really did it last night.

Junmyeon did not wonder if he saw a thin red blood stain on the white sheets of the bed. He silently cursed himself! Everything happened because of the party drinks and playing that stupid game. He partly blame himself for not resisting the girl's charm, they both know that they are under the influence of alcohol but they chose to lose their senses last night. How can he face the girl right now? They did something that not is done by a two people who have no relationship at all. Even if they knew each other, apparently they are totally strangers who had happened to work at the same field. How can he explain it to the girl? He is the man, he should be the one to resist even if the girl did the move. No! he did it, he was the first one to attack the girl.

Junmyeon moved side way so that he can face the girl's figure, he took this chance to stare the girl firmly, no wonder, many of his fellow idol admired this girl. Jisoo is really beautiful, from her eyebrows that is plainly black, to her puffy eyes, and a heart-shape lips. How is he so lucky to taste that lips? He's gaze went towards the girl's neck, he saw a purple-reddish spot that he made as an ownership. He was on his deep thought when suddenly a vibrating sound coming from the buffet table distracted his senses, he reach for the rectangular object slowly and not making any noises that can make the girl awake. He saw that it was a message coming from his manager, he opened the SMS and read it.

📩 EXO Manager Hyung
     Where are you right now Kim Junmyeon? I already called you for a hundred times but you are no where to reach. I came from your dorm, Sehun said you are in your apartment then I went there but seems you are not inside since no one is answering the intercom. Come quickly to the SM Ent office this 5 pm, there's something we need to talk about your group's comeback and your special collaboration at SBS Gayo Daejon with BlackPink lead vocalist Kim Jisoo.

He read the message once again just to make sure he wasn't delusional at the moment. A collaboration with Jisoo who is sleeping right beside him? How does this happen? Is this just a mere coincident? How can he work with the girl when they are involved in a situation like this? His phone vibrated again and he saw that it was a notification from EXO's exclusive group chat. He opened it, all the boys are already awake, they already invading the group chat and looking for him. He had a second thought if he should reply to the messages or not, but his instinct says he must, at least to let his member know he's aware of what's happening.