Goodbye

Junmyeon was busy practising his solo stage as part of the annual year-end program when his phone rang and lit up. He lazily picked it up as he thought that his manager was the only person will contact him at this hour since his manager went out for a while to buy him a food, maybe his manager will asked him for another option if his preferred food is not available, however, he felt surprised when the name of the person that was contacting him is not what he expected, instead, it's the name of the person whom he was waiting all along was displayed on the screen of the rectangular shape object. He instantly open the icon and read the message.

"Meet me at the Han River. Tomorrow. 9pm."

Finally! He already received a response. He jump off into the air as if he won on a match upon plastering a big smile on his face.

"Are you done practising your solo stage, Junmyeon-ah?"

His celebration was interrupted when his manager arrived in the practise room holding a paper bags on both hands.

"Oh, I'm almost done." He simply answered.

"Arraso, will you stay at the dorm or in your apartment?"

"I'll just sleep at my apartment." He replied.

"Arraso, I'll just prepare the car."

And with that, his manager left, he was now alone and sitting at the corner of the practise room, reading again the message that he received a while ago.

"Finally! I almost thought you forgot about me." He silently murmured. He slouch his pace on the couch and closed his eyes.

A few minutes later, he heard a footstep inside the practise room, hence, he immediately stood up and walk over the entrance, bearing the thought that it was his manager, but he was pissed off knowing that it was Irene.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a furrowed brows.

"Oppa, jebal. Let's talk." The girl begged.

"I told you, there's no more to talk about." He was about to passed over her but the girl held his wrist making him stopped his pace.

"Fuck! Irene! Please!" He pleaded.

"Oppa, I know you're mad at me but please listen to me, I will never stop until I get you back." The girl said to him upon holding his hands.

"I'm not mad at you, I am just pissed off whenever you tried to get back at me." He instantly get off her hands.

"I will go now, my manager is waiting at me downstairs." He was about to leave since the door is widely open but Irene suddenly grabbed his wrist and the moment he knew, their lips met, he instantly cupped her face to distant their pace.

"What do you think you're doing?" Junmyeon said in a the most angry tone.

"Oppa, did you not feel anything?" Irene query back.

"Yes! I felt disgusted!" He replied with an annoying tone. "Please, stop what you're doing before I forget that we are working on the same company, I might really do something that you will regret later." The last word he said before he exited the practise room and left the girl dumbfounded.

Little did he know that there were cameras capturing their confrontation that Irene set up.

The girl instantly approach the new trainee and snatched the phone from her. She warned the trainee that she used to keep her mouth shut or else, she will be kicked out in the company.

A smile was formed from her lips as she scrolled it one by one because she know she won again this time. She immediately send the selected photos wherein Junmyeon was holding her face like he was the one initiated to kiss her, to the recent number that she had on her phone. She will do everything to ruin their relationship.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Junmyeon was already at the Han River one hour before their meet up time. He didn't brought any disguises, so he patiently waited inside the car, a rented one, because it might be a chaos if he will used his car, fans will definitely recognise it.

Eyeing on his wrist watch, the clock says that it was five minutes before nine. He was fixing his coat and shirt while glancing at the side mirror, waiting for someone to arrived.

He felt relieved the moment he saw a black tinted Audi car. It was definitely Mino's car.

He saw the girl stepping out from the passenger seat, wearing a black pants, black shirt, a black padded jacket, a black hat, and wearing a black face mask for a cover up.

He immediately opened the door in front so that the girl can instantly get inside his car without any hassle.

Silence.

A long silence.

Not anyone of them wanted to start a conversation to the point that only their sighing will be heard.

"Jisoo-yah."

Junmyeon called and decided to broke the ear-deafening silence.

Jisoo didn't even bother to look at him that made him more uncomfortable.

"Jisoo, please let me know what's the problem. You've been ignoring me for the past few weeks. Is there a misunderstanding between us?" He ranted, but Jisoo only turning her head and smirk. He was taken aback when the girl answered.

"Us. There's no 'us' in the first place Junmyeon-ssi."

"Junmyeon-ssi? Seriously Jisoo? What did I do wrong?"

"Your a liar!"

"What? How could you say that?"

Junmyeon still wondering why Jisoo acting strange right now. This is not the Jisoo that he knew.

"I have some evidence that you still are connected with other girl."

He sighed after what he heard. So, all this time, it is about his relationship with his ex-lover.

"I told you, we're done already and I also consulted her about—"

He stopped his sentence as Jisoo showed a photo of him and his ex-lover. He was shocked the moment he saw it. This can't be! Where did she get the photos? How is this possible? It will be a fuel that will add to a fire.

It was a photo of him and Irene kissing, it looks like that he was the one who kissed the girl because his two hands were on the girl's cheeks, but the truth is, it was the other way around. It happened not a long time ago when he confronted the girl inside his practise room.

"Let's stop this Junmyeon-ssi."

He was back to his senses when Jisoo spoke again.

"What?" He asked. He wanted to know if heard it right.

"Let's stop seeing each other, and please get out of my life. Let's end it here."

And by that he was left dumbfounded. He was only back to his pace when he heard a sound of a car starting an engine. All he just did was to follow his gazes on the car until it disappeared on his sight.

She left.

She really left me.

There was prick in his heart that made his eyes closed and tears started to fell. He wasn't able to defend his self because of the girl's eagerness.

Why does she doesn't always listen to him? He, of all people know what's really the truth, but the girl always believed the lies.

He sighed deeply.

Jisoo, why are doing these to me?