News

💜

Since the collaboration happened, we didn't see each other that much, however, he never forgot to contact me during his spare time.

I was resting on the bed while reading my favourite book when Jennie entered my room and sat beside me, heaving a deep sigh.

"Wae Jennie-ah?" I suddenly asked and put aside my book.

"Unnie. Is there something you want to tell me?" She curiously query.

I instantly froze. I don't know what to answer. Did she knew that I'm secretly seeing Junmyeon? No, it can't be. It's too early for them to know the truth. I'm still not sure if Junmyeon really meant what he said that night I slept with him. I still need time to really trust him.

"W—what do you m—ean?" I stuttered when I asked her back.

"Yah! Sungwoon unnie told us about your collaboration with Hanbin!" She said.

I felt relieved after I heard her query. I almost lost my pace for the thought that Jennie already knew everything.

"Ohhh. Yes, Hanbin and I will do a collab." I plainly said. "I wasn't able to tell everyone because we have a different schedule this past few weeks, you know." I explained trying not to be obvious that I was shaking inside my blanket.

"Waah! Daebak! Arraso. I'll just buy some snack outside because Kai oppa will come by." She giggled like a baby and instantly went out the room.

I zoned out the moment Jennie was gone out of my sight. I heave a deep sigh and lyes on my bed, I wanted to take a nap and have a few rest because later this afternoon I will go to the office with Hanbin to practice our song for the collaboration. I know that Hanbin has a feelings for me, he maybe denied when someone ask him about it but I'm not dense enough not to notice.

At 3 pm I arrived at the building and instantly went to the CEO office, however, no one was inside so I decided to sit on the couch and fidgeting my phone.

"Hey chu." I turned my head when someone called me that nickname upon opening the door.

"Hi Kim Hanbin, long time no see huh!" I greeted.

"Uh-yeah! I'm busy recording for noona's comeback." He answered upon sitting on the couch facing my direction.

Our chitchat was interrupted when the CEO arrived inside his office. Hanbin and I greeted him in unison and gestured us to sit down after.

"Well, you both know why I called you here right?—" We both nod along with his query then he continued his word "I'm expecting you to do good in this collaboration Hanbin—" He looked at Hanbin's direction while putting his two arms crossed near his chest while leaning on the side of his table, I know that look, Hanbin is probably in trouble. "—and you Jisoo, your collaboration with that SM guy gathered so much attention and positive reactions. It's nice to hear that but Jisoo-ah, I hope there's nothing going on between the two of you, I don't want any scandal will happen again after Jennie." He seriously said.

The way he delivered his word like he's suspecting me. I just bowed down my head and silently heave a deep sigh before I looked up and answer him. I felt guilty the moment I heard his words, it was like a prick in my heart. If he only knew.

After the visit in the office I decided to contact Seulgi and invited her for a cup of tea. I just want to see her today, she's my stress reliever and I missed her a lot, we've not seen each other for a while since her birthday party.

"Is there something bothering you Jisoo-ah?" I was back into my senses when she reached my hand that was holding on the mug.

"Uh—yeah. Just a little bit nervous about our collaboration with Hanbin." I simply answered.

"Aigoo!Don't be nervous, I know you'll do good again. You know what, I was really amazed when you and Junmyeon oppa collaborated. Like, daebak! You two really look good and you're not even together!" She exclaimed while both of her hands cupped her face. "I was just really curious this all of a sudden collaboration with our companies." She fakely laughed. We all knew what's the relationship between the two CEO's of each companies. The rivalry is at finest.

I went home to dorm late in the evening, and I found the three of them weren't asleep yet, they are still watching a TV variety show so I just decided to join them since I'm not yet sleepy.

"Unnie! You're finally home!" Lisa greeted me cheerfully and half-shouted, Jennie and Chaeyoung are busy fidgeting with their phones, the two of them look up in unison when they heard the loud voice of Lisa. I sat beside Chaeng who was slouching on the couch.

"Yah! Lower down your voice maknae!" Jennie warned Lisa. She instantly covered her mouth while doing the peace sign. I just fakely laughed on their behaviour.

"I thought the three of you are already sleeping by this time?" I query.

"We don't have a schedule tomorrow unnie." Chaeng answered, still fidgeting her phone, she then show me her phone with a message. "Sangwoon unnie texted me a while ago." She continued. I just proof read it and gave her a nod.

"Omoooo!"

I was startled when Jennie suddenly straighten her pace while staring at her phone.

"Wae unnie?" Chaeng asked.

"Look!" She turned to our direction as she lift up her hand that was holding the phone, I wasn't that interested since I was focusing on the tv show but the moment I heard his name, I instantly froze.

"Junmyeon oppa will be enlisting next month!" She said. I didn't heard what they are talking next because I quickly ran towards my room then grab my phone inside my bag, I wanted to make sure if its really true. I was half way scrolling my phone when I found one article.

Breaking News: SM ENTERTAINMENT CONFIRMS EXO SUHO ENLISTMENT

"Today, Kim Junmyeon also known as his stage name Suho, the well-known Kpop leader of the nation's pick and biggest boyband group EXO, announces his enlistment for active military earlier in December. The date and time was not given as per request to Suho's silently departing to military camp. Later this afternoon, his agency, SM Entertainment confirmed it. Many of his fans were shock for the sudden news because their world tour concert are still on going. Does this mean that they will end their world tour as soon as possible? The answer is still unknown as of now. On the other hand, Lee Soo Man also stated that it was the companies request to Kim Junmyeon earlier enlistment."

After I read the article I flopped my body into the bed and heave a deep sigh, I just can't believe that his going to the military next month. I slowly closes my eyes wanting to sleep but I suddenly felt that my phone vibrated indicated that there's an on going message. I opened my eyes lazily and read it

From unknown number:
Is this Kim Jisoo? If yes, can we meet? This is Irene by the way. I just need to tell you something about Suho oppa.

Am I reading it right? Irene wanted to see me? Am I being delusional or not? Because the only Irene that comes up to my mind is Irene from Red Velvet—Jennie's long time friend, and why does she wanted to see me? Of all people, why did she mention his name?

Does she knew about us?

Do I need to know something that he didn't tell me all this time?

I looked at my phone again as it lit up, I open the message and was terribly shocked upon seeing what she sent to me.

A photos that shattered my whole sanity.

This can't be.