34. Anatomical Matters Part 2.

This is a continuation of 33. It's even more mature than that part, so proceed at your own risk.

Be warned.

Let's Go.

*****

I gathered my hair behind my head and held it up, away from my neck as his eyes held mine captive. Waiting to hear what I wanted to say. Problem was, I had no idea how to say it. How do I tell him the reasons behind my telling him to wait?

"I'm sorry." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

That felt like the best way to start, but upon opening my eyes and finding his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, I understood my thinking 'I'm sorry' as the best way to start was just my wishful thinking. So, I corrected myself.

"Logan, you see, I...um. You don't understand."

That sounded better and reasonable enough on my head but out loud, not so much.

"Yes, I do."

He said that way too calmly. As if he knew what he was talking about. He didn't. How could he know?

"Not really, you don't." I shook my head before I got up from his lap and took steps away from him. "I just...I am..."

"Still a virgin?" he finished for me and relaxed back on the sofa. "As I said, I understand."

I blinked. He was spot on, and now that he had let me know that he knew, I didn't know what else to say. I just stared at him as he waddled off the couch and strolled towards me until he stood inches away from me. With both his hands, he reached out and put them on either side of my cheeks. His beautiful eyes bore into mine profoundly I couldn't breathe properly.

"I wasn't gonna go all the way," he said. "Not yet, anyway. Not until you want me to."

I swallowed. I didn't expect him to say that, but I had to admit. That was a beautiful thing to say.

"Can I ask you something, rather personal?" he asked.

"I guess so. How personal exactly?"

"To you? Quite." He let go of my cheeks. "To me? Not really."

Even though his hands were no longer on my cheeks, I still felt the warmth they left. He didn't move away. He hovered right there. His gaze on my eyes never quivered, so I bobbed my head, permitting him to ask.

"Have you have gotten yourself off?"

"Off what?" I breathed.

He took a step closer and ran his hand against the side of my arm. "I'm asking whether you have ever let yourself go, let everything out. Pleasure yourself until you release."

Oh.

I understood that one very much. The thing was, I was embarrassed to tell him the truth. I had never done that. Even if I wanted to, which before I met him, I never really put much thought into stuff like that, I didn't know how.

I shook my head and dropped my eyes on my legs.

Logan took a deep breath. His hand let go of my hand and moved to my chin. Slowly, he raised my face towards his before he brushed his lips against mine.

"Do you want me to show you?" He whispered against the edges of my lips. I shivered and closed my eyes. Part of me wanted to say yes so badly. To experience it, to feel closer to him. The other part though wasn't sure I was ready for any of that.

"I don't know," I whispered, my eyes still closed. "I'm not sure I'm ready to go all the way, Logan."

"Do you trust me?"